Reviews for My Brother, the Rider
Elise chapter 5 . 4/2/2014
Brilliant story! :) And yes, your OC's great.
aRangersHorseLovesApples chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Amethystri chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
I like marcus
The Phantom Dragon chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
Alti'uin chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
I like it so far, I don't have any ideas for the dragonet. Good luck with that. I can't wait for your update.
Restrained.Freedom chapter 5 . 10/22/2009
I am enjoying this story greatly. I hope there is more to come.
Sungoddess64 chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
i liked marcus alot he's being so nice and a huge help. i love the spell too that murtagh used it was very inventive. the whole escape plan coming togehter is very exciting i can't wait to find out more!
Furionknight chapter 5 . 9/5/2009
Keep it up ;)
Lizzie's last night chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
It is very good so far, I really enjoy reading it. I am especially impressed by your vocabulairy, I am really impressed, lol. I can't wait for your next chapter!
Lizzie's last night chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
When I first saw this story I thought it was a wonderful but I also wondered if I would like the way you wrote it-and to my delight, you you it very well. Good job.

You just made one slight error-and I am not saying this to take away from your story because it is very well written-but Galbatorix found out Murtagh's true name and then forced Murtagh to join him. I do realise that that would have taken awhile to write so i realize why you didn't write it so, I just wanted to mention it, lol.

All around, very good chapter. I can't wait to read the next!
Furionknight chapter 4 . 9/2/2009
Look forward to more :D
Sungoddess64 chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
oh my god crazy chappie i so thought you were going to have murtagh caught but i love that you didin't! i loved the drama and the bits between murtagh and eragon were sweet i liked hte brotherly love! can't wait to see what's going to happen next!
Sungoddess64 chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
aww i felt so bad for murtagh in this chapter! i loved it though and like how it made you not think of murtagh like a traitor like in the books.
Jai Rose chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
hum, this is really interesting. actually, I quite love it!

Is this going to follow the third book at all? or even second?

Just questions, but it's good!

-Jay rose
Scaryman chapter 4 . 8/9/2009
I like it how you have the egg takeing a while to hatch, too many storys have them hatching in one or to secs!