Reviews for Temptation Waits
Naty chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
You know, this story, without an actual plot and written from a thought arriving from no where, has been one of the best one-shots I've read for this pair. It was so enticing and well written that I couldn't help but... just adore it. Strange but compelling, I'd say.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
Wow, wonderful. Best Courtney/Duncan story I've read. And I absolutely loved it when Duncan started reminding her of all the times they did it against a wall. Her parents house? Ew, lol.

Great job.

-anon g. ;)
Tip SoGnarly chapter 1 . 9/6/2009
Well written with alot of details. THis is the best Courtney and Duncan one shot I've read on this site! Finally a story that is so much mature and wonderfully told. Great job! I love every word of this story.
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Mwahaha, I love this story. Just like in "Innocence", Courtney has Duncan completely tamed, whipped and begging for more XD. Congratulations, you're an amazing writer
Theater Of The Mind chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
aww this was too cute! i loved it

although i had to read it in sections because my dad will stroll over and try to see what i am doing. me being forced to add it to the storymarks. ugh took me like 2 days.

anyways i really like this one. it was very interesting it really caught my attention.

so i can't wait to see/read more from you. :)
Kyuubi123 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This was very well written. Your symbolism with the keys was very thought provocing.
Cereal-Killa chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I loved it. A good length, a good story, and an awesome couple.

cereal
XxsmilesandlaughsxX chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
i LOVED it! XD
Shinjiru Kokoro chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
M. I like.

The stories of Courtney and Duncan in their later years have always intrigued me, especially the few that, like this one, are written well. Granted, they're only breeching the entrance way into the start of adulthood in this story, but it's still something other than the twitter-pated teenage fluff that has managed to worm it's way through the majority of the fics on this site. Ha, and I don't dismiss my own twitter-pated teenage fluff story either.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I loved the originality you've presented here. Especially with how you developed the key scene from the keys stabbing him in the back-a total human mind tangent that set off and tied to the actual happenings of the moment. Brilliant. This had a particularly nice FLOW to it. The entire story meshed together like a concrete memory, still managing to have little flashbacks and other quirks that made it stand out as one of your pieces of writing.

I really enjoyed the small snippet of Courtney's voice going off in Duncan's head. They do seem to be THAT couple; you know, the one that's too cool for just an average 'telepathy' connection and instead make up something that they know the other would say without actually saying it. A Finesse only these two would have.

I must insist that you remain happy with this for more than three days, as I honestly can't pick out any flaws that you, as the author, will undoubtably try to come up with. Perfectionism. It's great, right? But really, you did a positively smash up job. Now just imagine me saying that with a british accent and it'll sound even cooler.

As always, I shall eagerly await for any upcoming updates or other stories from you. This made my day and it was seriously fabulous. Excellent work! (though, you really don't need me to tell you that.) :) :)

Kat
Intrigued Soul chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Haha, first off, love the summary. xD

Anyway, I can't believe you don't have any reviews yet - this is awesome! And I love the idea with the keys. Genius! Oh, and I love the parenthetical phrases. They just make them even more in character.

...I love too much. Anyway, I'm so adding this to favourites.

PS: When are you going to update 'Summer Girls'?