Reviews for Unforgivable
random716 chapter 1 . 7/24
Neh. I hope you didn't forsaken this story, because for me it would be.. UNFORGIVABLE! Ha! Hahaha. I love conversations with Sai. It's funny! I wonder what would happen now.
Aista chapter 4 . 6/4/2014
Love your characterisation of Hinata.
BlackRoseMidnight chapter 4 . 3/3/2014
This is a great story. I enjoy. Hopefully you update soon. Keep writing.
KoreanGal5 chapter 4 . 2/2/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter. o.o
And Hinata. D:
And Sai XD
Liking Naruto. XD
Idk why I find that funny. XD
Maybe it's cuz him and Kiba at Neji's party XD
Anyways, loved it.
Can't wait to see what happens. 3
h0taru-chan chapter 2 . 8/4/2012
I'm really liking this so far. I totally knew that something was going on. I wonder what it is...
SP1CYSTR4WB3RRY chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
omg wowzers just found this story and i like it please update and yeah...i needs to know moaaaaarrrrr
i really want to know what this mission is and the whole story of the betrayal and all. its just so interesting but since its only four chapters there isnt much and i wants more.
JulCan1987 chapter 4 . 3/20/2012
A sai/Hina fic, I like it. Please update soon, this is one of my favorite Naruto crack couples. If anyone can teach Sai to have emotions, it's definitely Hinata.
Stargazer-Look4Me chapter 4 . 9/15/2011
This story is so awesome! Please update soon.
808MusicLuva chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
OMG I LUV IT! Keep writing plz and finish it :)
Carrottuce chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
Ah so this how it works. :D

Ha! So you do take a homo sai as your character? Very interesting X3
Carrottuce chapter 2 . 8/12/2011
Ooh i knew it! XD hinata is too unselfish to be selfish X3

Yes shikamaru is too genius to accept things like that. But still, he lost against iruka sensei!

Oh yeah you make me more adore iruka sensei! X3 Hmm.. may be iruhina pairing is not bad *smirk*

Anyway, where's sai?
Carrottuce chapter 1 . 8/12/2011

indeed, it was very confusing. But i can feel something interesting behind it!

Okay, way to go! XD
Little Benzai-Ten chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
This could get really amazing! suggestion that might make it a little better is to give Hinata a love interest, so when she is talking to Sai she can explain the difference between the crush she had on Naruto and the love she has for...Neji or someone (It would also explain why Neji was the hardest part of her 'punishment')...

Anyway, Great start! I cant wait to read the rest!
Adeladaine chapter 4 . 7/8/2011
I like the concept. Waiting for the next chappie! Stay safe Hinata!
Emily chapter 4 . 5/22/2011
I love your story! It's different from anything i've read on here in awhile, and I really enjoy the concept. I hope you decide to continue writing this. (i also love your story secrets) Great writing! Keep up the good work. :)