Reviews for Star Crossed and Everything After
Guest chapter 23 . 11/6/2015
wonderful :)
MissVictoriaRose chapter 23 . 8/5/2015
I can't handle the feels at this ending.
This was so addictively good!
I read it all in one sitting.
RemaSofiRuin chapter 23 . 10/4/2014
Oh wonderful! Maybe it was he fact that I was listening to some classic Bluegrass while I was reading this but the mood of the relationships you established was perfect! Even Logan's relationship with Rouge, which wasn't given a lot of time to be established, shone through perfectly. The Remy you portrayed who is starved for genuine friendship and a place to call home despite his past as a womanizing wanderer was a fantastic walking contradiction. Rouge may have been a bit clingy in parts, but then again it is in her nature when she is emotionally torn to be so. Storm's quiet furry was perfect as well in her interrogation scene! All in all, I had a fabulous time reading this story and exploring the world you were able to paint!

Mimiscout chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
This is just so perfect. So perfect. My eyes are watering, don't cry.
Wow. What an amazing little journey you've taken me on. Wow. I'm still very much amazed at this.
angel897 chapter 23 . 5/18/2014
interesting story to read
Yumi chapter 23 . 8/21/2013
Awww. so nice. I love Remy and Marie. Hope you write more Remy and Marie stories.
xevg-x chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
More, please, give more!

I also a southern girl, we have beach here and all :D
xevg-x chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Wow, just wow! I cant to read the Chapter 2 *-*
PoidsPlume chapter 23 . 1/30/2013
Aw ! That last line is fantastic.
Active Ingredient chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Hey you can see a scan of the comic this EPIC scene is from on
. 2004_05_01_archive. html?m1
About three posts down.
You ROCK btw
Keep being awesome
ArodLoverus2001 chapter 23 . 9/6/2012
Great story
Nefertiry chapter 15 . 8/29/2012
Aw, come on. I think it was mentioned in earlier chapters that it was late summer or autumn, right? Why on Earth should it be cold in Russia in summer? Why do people think it's really cold in Russia? It's a general stereotype that people can't seem to drop. The last couple of years have shown that it can be very hot in Moscow in summer and winters are not that harsh, it's not Arctica or North Pole after all.
Anyway, it's not flaming, it's just an observation. I just remembered that you sent Remy and Rogue to Moscow in your another story 'Absolutely maybe' and mentioned that it was freezing cold there.
I read all of your amazing and incredibly interesting stories and didn't review, sorry. But this bit about Russia made me write a review)
Challen Evergreen chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
I totally meant that I don't know which one i liked MORE... oopps...
Challen Evergreen chapter 23 . 6/27/2012
so I don't really know if I like this one or your first X-Men movie one. They're both great plot lines.
Warrior-princess1980 chapter 23 . 8/13/2011
Awesome story absolutely loved it especially the last page!