Reviews for A Broken Child
This is honestly garbage
Son of Kronos chapter 14 . 1/30
Dobby, you're a real one my brotha.
Son of Kronos chapter 6 . 1/30
(I walk up to the Dursleys, my eyes glowing with the chaotic eyes of destruction) die. (proceeds to give them the snap death cycle for 24 hours before killing them with Vezundona, erasing them from reality) cleansing a verse isn't something one usually enjoys, (smirk) but this does put a smile on my face. (goes back to my home and heals all of Harry's physical pain and injuries)
Cynthia L. Reill chapter 19 . 12/15/2023
I just wanted to say thank you for this story, I think you have done justice to the issues that you have depicted in this story, and I look forward to reading your other stories, again thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/4/2023
Are you a phscic you'll know if you have read books 6 and 7
Dog star chapter 10 . 12/4/2023
Ginny's full name is Ginerva. J.K even said trying to be rude just thought you should know great story.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2023
I haven't read the chapter yet but this will be fun I'm young and sensitive. But I refuse to skip a chapter.
Wolverine442 chapter 7 . 11/3/2023
Hahahaha. Harry is soooo pathetic. He’s a wizard and let this happen. At any point he could’ve walked out the door. He deserved everything that happened for even letting it happen. He wasn’t chained to the yard while doing chores. He could have left. He wanted this to happen and anyone that feels sorry for him is also pathetic.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 3 . 10/28/2023
I'm guessing it might be explained later, but I'm wondering why the hell was Harry still at his relatives house if all the other kids are at school? It doesn't make any sense.
peggy77 chapter 17 . 5/15/2023
Uh...nope, that's not Tom Riddle. Way, way too OC.

Well, this story does stand out in one way - it's total crap. I don't think I have ever read an HP story that was so farfetched in so many ways. You take the cake on this one.
peggy77 chapter 8 . 5/14/2023
You know that's just plain B.S. No one but Dumbledore was keeping track over what was or wasn't happening at the Dursley's house. How could you write a story where Harry is so horribly abused but then make out like it isn't Dumbles fault?

At least you finally explained the confusion about the wand.
peggy77 chapter 6 . 5/14/2023
Umm, so who did the wand belong to? It sounds like Harry hid both his wand and his invisibility cloak in that hidden space under the floorboards under his bed. Is that correct? Are we going to find out or did you just expect us to figure that out from what you wrote in this chapter?
peggy77 chapter 5 . 5/14/2023
Ok, I can't help saying something because it's driving me crazy. It is SNAPE not SNAPES. There is no S on the end of his name.

And, although I like this story so far, I have to ask if English is not your first language because there are a LOT of mistakes in this story.

The wand is not a mistake? Then what wand was McGonagall holding, her own?
peggy77 chapter 4 . 5/14/2023
Hedwig is probably dead.
peggy77 chapter 3 . 5/14/2023
Yeah you should have checked on him! This is on your head!
1,839 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »