Reviews for A Broken Child
I think the author of this fiction is mentally unwell.
Eriktheviking70 chapter 19 . 1/1
A well written dark and disturbing story.
bgreenfl chapter 10 . 9/22/2021
OK, I really can't read any more of this! Word usage, missing words, grammar, tense, etc., etc. are painful!

I know this was your first story, but if THIS is updated and corrected, WOW.

I've read a lot of your recent stories, and enjoyed them. But you need to either go back and really fix this one or delete it.
Millie072 chapter 7 . 9/18/2021
Strange, Dumbledore's reaction. He may not have known the full extent of the abuse, but he was aware of it. By his own words about 'sentencing Harry to 10 dark and lonely years. Perhaps not an abuser but definitely an abeter. No sympathy what-so-ever.
Tlyna52 chapter 19 . 9/13/2021
Very, very emotionally wringing story. Hard to read but very well plotted out and great characterization. I love what you did with Tom in this one, not a hero but not a true villain either. JKR made him rather one dimensional and I love when authors make him more complex and interesting. What happened to the Dursleys was well earned. Petunia's had me smirking and I could just imagine her thoughts as she is standing there forced to watch the 'freaks' living happy, normal lives. Even though it was hard and very painful at times to read I did love this story.
Kittens Kat chapter 19 . 8/6/2021
THIS IS A VERY WELL WRITTEN STORY! THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK!
AngelsOfDeath2343 chapter 10 . 7/11/2021
LUCIUS YOU BETTER BE DOING THIS FOR VOLDY IF NOT IM GOING TO SLAP YOU
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 3/23/2021
Although I don't like the abuse, this was a fairly well written story. Some places needing a little help with grammar and spelling, but overall a very good read.

Keep writing as life allows
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2020
Ohno this can't be good
avidPercyxReynafan chapter 19 . 11/4/2020
Amazing work! This is truly one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfictions. After all it does have almost everything I could want from the books (minus the rape, abuse, and torture). I applaud your wit and imagination. -avidPercyxReynafan
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2020
What the fuck is this edgy writing? It's trying too hard to shake the readers and it's just cringeworthy.
aeka881 chapter 10 . 9/13/2020
Hello I'm French and in think what you would say is " excuser moi madame, cette place est-elle prise ?" Et " désolée, je parle peu français"
I'm not telling this for critical because I have many "laccunes"in English but for your help if you want only .
I like read your story , it's dark but you worked on it with delicacy.
Thanks for your hard work and have a good day
kittyranma chapter 2 . 7/18/2020
If Harry was at privet drive, it means it's summer. Why are there students at Hogwarts?
Djth30294 chapter 7 . 7/15/2020
I'm sobbing. Why. (Maybe coz I'm a very emotional personl
You are such a talented author but you are making me cry ;-;

I'm only on chapter 7-
Also that line about Hagrid being the first person to show Harry kindness made me cry even more.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2020
YOU HAD! YOU KNEW HE LIVED IN A CUPBOARD FOR 10 YEARS DUMBLEDORE! OR SHOULD I SAY DUMB-OLD-DORK!
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »