Reviews for A Broken Child
Lllama chapter 7 . 12/3
Fuck that forgiveness shit towards Dumbledore! He had every way of knowing what was happening and a responsibility to check up on Harry to see that he was being treated well. He even says "I knew I was condemning you to ten dark and difficult years." so I call bullshit on that forgiveness. I still intend on reading this to the end though, just thought I should let my thoughts be heard.
Evilkat23 chapter 19 . 10/15
Okay. I want to say this was one of the first Harry Potter fanfic that I read (when it was unedited) alllll those years ago. Ido why but I remembered it recently and found it to boot. After rereading it again I realized... I did not appreciate this story all those years back! This story is amazing. Like the perfect revenge fanfic! I love how you didn't have the characters come in and just blast the dursleys away, no, you drew it out so perfectly that it blew me away! I love how one by one the dursleys were picked off by OTHER CHARACTERS! I've never read that before. The fact that Arther Weasley... FUCKKING ARTHER WEASLEY killed Vernon made me so satisfied like you wouldn't believe. So. Thank you author this story is amazing! Yeah there were a few mistakes here and there (and the fact that everyone brings up with them not immediately checking on Harry for not being on the train) but that is all really nothing but minor nitpicks in an other wise great story.
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 10/5
Oh yes, fine wine indeed. That is why you wrote 'the figure lone' instead of 'the lone figure'. I mean it's not like you wrote this while inebriated or something. How preposterous, wine is a definite refresher to start a day.
kimjo2 chapter 19 . 9/1
What a unique and fascinating story. Thanks so much
thehelpinghand chapter 19 . 8/24
this is the only story i have read where voldemort was neither good or bad and his actions placed in either of those categories. instead - as you x-man comparison shows - you acknolwedged that his deeds were bad, that his death eaters were bad. but that his ulitmate goal, and the goal that was achieved at the end of the story, was a good goal. and i'm happy that i read this story that put another spin on the story of Voldemort and what led to his actions.
Griffpuffsliclaw chapter 10 . 7/19
Voldy send him? And just gross
Reader chapter 9 . 7/19
..i really think that even voldemort would be sick to the stomach if he read..that..thanks for putting up the warning on the letters...I didn't read them...because i kmew if I did..I would crumble...I'm gonna read those letters with my best friend because then i know i would have support.. You're a passionate writer though i admit Hermione running out of the room was a bit much maybe...
me chapter 3 . 5/18
No he wouldn't, the manipulative bastard...
MimiTaylor chapter 19 . 4/23
For such a big buildup with Harry, he just kind of fell out of the story.
HeartsGlow chapter 13 . 3/5
OK, the notes Harry wrote were in the Headmasters did Voldie know what was in them? Or Draco for that matter?
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 3/5
So, why didn't he check on him when HE DIDN'T COME TO HOGWARTS?!
HeartsGlow chapter 2 . 3/5
So, school is in session, but none of the teachers went to see why Harry wasn't there?!
MissNikita chapter 7 . 2/12
Dear lord, you made me cry
cztelnik chapter 19 . 2/5
Despite the abrupt ending and somewhat vicious assaults compared to the rest of the tone of the fic, this was a good read.
Jaricchi chapter 19 . 11/28/2016
This was a sad but good story. Thank you
1,744 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »