Reviews for A Broken Child
Eagle-Eyes chapter 19 . 3/23
Although I don't like the abuse, this was a fairly well written story. Some places needing a little help with grammar and spelling, but overall a very good read.

Keep writing as life allows
Guest chapter 10 . 12/13/2020
Ohno this can't be good
avidPercyxReynafan chapter 19 . 11/4/2020
Amazing work! This is truly one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfictions. After all it does have almost everything I could want from the books (minus the rape, abuse, and torture). I applaud your wit and imagination. -avidPercyxReynafan
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2020
What the fuck is this edgy writing? It's trying too hard to shake the readers and it's just cringeworthy.
aeka881 chapter 10 . 9/13/2020
Hello I'm French and in think what you would say is " excuser moi madame, cette place est-elle prise ?" Et " désolée, je parle peu français"
I'm not telling this for critical because I have many "laccunes"in English but for your help if you want only .
I like read your story , it's dark but you worked on it with delicacy.
Thanks for your hard work and have a good day
kittyranma chapter 2 . 7/18/2020
If Harry was at privet drive, it means it's summer. Why are there students at Hogwarts?
Djth30294 chapter 7 . 7/15/2020
I'm sobbing. Why. (Maybe coz I'm a very emotional personl
You are such a talented author but you are making me cry ;-;

I'm only on chapter 7-
Also that line about Hagrid being the first person to show Harry kindness made me cry even more.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2020
YOU HAD! YOU KNEW HE LIVED IN A CUPBOARD FOR 10 YEARS DUMBLEDORE! OR SHOULD I SAY DUMB-OLD-DORK!
guihualiusha chapter 19 . 5/27/2020
That's amazing, I really love this work and what story your Muse inspire you to tell is truely wonderful! I like this ending, it seem to me could be another possible AU for HP and really impressive, too. Sorry for the gramma, I am not a native speaker and really poor at English. )
lexi chapter 10 . 5/15/2020
Wait a sec... wasent Elisabeth blackWELL first women doctor?!love what you did there or was it an accident?
csheila chapter 7 . 1/17/2020
Really hard to read.

One of saddest was Harry correctly figured out no one would help
csheila chapter 5 . 1/17/2020
Bastards.

Too good for them to turn to animals.

Not sure anyone could come back from this abuse
csheila chapter 3 . 1/17/2020
Yeah, no shit Sherlock you should have checked on him.
csheila chapter 2 . 1/17/2020
Great story, albeit upsetting.

Hope you anchor into time soon
csheila chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
Oh dear god. Trust you enough to deliver some retribution.
1,794 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »