Reviews for A Broken Child
Allie Danger chapter 7 . 6/21/2013
Im just like dumbledore right now
This is so sad
kat1316 chapter 14 . 6/17/2013
lol Jonathan Carnahan from the mummy
murgel chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Excellent.
Very creepy and some of it actually gave me a nightmare but it is a very good story.
ashwini chapter 12 . 6/4/2013
I give up on you as a writer. You are beyond the pale, exposing a rape victim as you do. You should be ashamed of yourself. I only hope you don't learn about it first hand before you discover what you've done.
Ashwini chapter 8 . 6/4/2013
For the love of all that's holy! You DO NOT tell non-family members that someone was raped without their permission! That is the most vile and disgusting invasion of privacy imaginable. I am thoroughly appalled that you would somehow think "responsible adults" would behave like that. Read up on rape before you write again.
Guest chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
I loved the story but Artemis is the goddess of childbirth not children
Brenden chapter 19 . 5/5/2013
goodwork
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 19 . 4/19/2013
This was very interesting to read, though Marge and Dudley's demise still sickens me. Excellent story, though.
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
Whoa. That's a very... interesting version of Voldemort's life. But then a gain, this was written before the sixth book, so I guess you didn't know the canon tale about Voldemort. Very creative, though.
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Oh god. What a chapter. I actually had to look away and take a break for a little bit. I cried. Not just teared up a little, but cried, as it tears streaming down my face and blurring my vision. Fantastic (yet incredibly depressing) chapter! Your writing is really powerful and moving. Honestly, I don't usually read fics like this, but yours may change that. I hope the story stays this well-written (I've only read up to here so far).
hapawatjay123 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Left me in tears
BlackHeartNeko9 chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
An amazing story. However I felt the ending was rushed - almost like you had given up.

Kudos to you for writing an awesome fanfic.
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Oh come on! That's it?! I mean great story no amazing story but I can't believe that's it!
Lunapotterrocks chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Hello I really like this story apart from the whole abuse thing but I think that you have really defined all the characters well. I was confuzzled t the begining with the wand but now I understand. I was wondering of you had any tips on writing fanfiction because I really want to start writing them. Also I was wondering where you got the Macleod name ( the Scottish spelling is that ) because that's my proper last name? Thanks yours lunapotterrocks
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 19 . 3/24/2013