Reviews for A Broken Child
42.Is.the.Answer chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Oh god. What a chapter. I actually had to look away and take a break for a little bit. I cried. Not just teared up a little, but cried, as it tears streaming down my face and blurring my vision. Fantastic (yet incredibly depressing) chapter! Your writing is really powerful and moving. Honestly, I don't usually read fics like this, but yours may change that. I hope the story stays this well-written (I've only read up to here so far).
hapawatjay123 chapter 7 . 4/19/2013
Left me in tears
BlackHeartNeko9 chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
An amazing story. However I felt the ending was rushed - almost like you had given up.

Kudos to you for writing an awesome fanfic.
leytonbrucasnaley chapter 19 . 4/7/2013
Oh come on! That's it?! I mean great story no amazing story but I can't believe that's it!
Lunapotterrocks chapter 15 . 4/2/2013
Hello I really like this story apart from the whole abuse thing but I think that you have really defined all the characters well. I was confuzzled t the begining with the wand but now I understand. I was wondering of you had any tips on writing fanfiction because I really want to start writing them. Also I was wondering where you got the Macleod name ( the Scottish spelling is that ) because that's my proper last name? Thanks yours lunapotterrocks
Sabrina Potter-Black chapter 19 . 3/24/2013
Wow Good story
Reishin Amara chapter 19 . 3/18/2013
interesting ending i will admit.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Great story sad there isnt another
Rainbow185 chapter 18 . 2/26/2013
This is amazing! Except: WHY ARE YOU MAKING VOLDEMORT GOOD?!
anon chapter 8 . 2/22/2013
Good so far!
Anonymous chapter 10 . 2/20/2013
Pardon me, my lady, but Ginny Weasley's actual name is Ginerva. Do not worry, though, this is a very common mistake and her real name isn't very well known.
emthereble chapter 19 . 2/16/2013
its Brillant!
heipparallaa chapter 7 . 2/3/2013
Bastard making me cry
xxnarufanxx chapter 19 . 1/31/2013
a verynice story but the ending is too aprubt -_- i would have loved more details
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 19 . 1/25/2013