Reviews for A Broken Child
Djth30294 chapter 7 . 7/15/2020
I'm sobbing. Why. (Maybe coz I'm a very emotional personl
You are such a talented author but you are making me cry ;-;

I'm only on chapter 7-
Also that line about Hagrid being the first person to show Harry kindness made me cry even more.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/4/2020
YOU HAD! YOU KNEW HE LIVED IN A CUPBOARD FOR 10 YEARS DUMBLEDORE! OR SHOULD I SAY DUMB-OLD-DORK!
guihualiusha chapter 19 . 5/27/2020
That's amazing, I really love this work and what story your Muse inspire you to tell is truely wonderful! I like this ending, it seem to me could be another possible AU for HP and really impressive, too. Sorry for the gramma, I am not a native speaker and really poor at English. )
lexi chapter 10 . 5/15/2020
Wait a sec... wasent Elisabeth blackWELL first women doctor?!love what you did there or was it an accident?
csheila chapter 7 . 1/17/2020
Really hard to read.

One of saddest was Harry correctly figured out no one would help
csheila chapter 5 . 1/17/2020
Bastards.

Too good for them to turn to animals.

Not sure anyone could come back from this abuse
csheila chapter 3 . 1/17/2020
Yeah, no shit Sherlock you should have checked on him.
csheila chapter 2 . 1/17/2020
Great story, albeit upsetting.

Hope you anchor into time soon
csheila chapter 1 . 1/17/2020
Oh dear god. Trust you enough to deliver some retribution.
Secre chapter 10 . 9/27/2019
You could do with reading back through this story as there are numerous typos that pull you out of the tale which is a pity.
Wolvie26 chapter 19 . 9/24/2019
Love it!
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 15 . 9/15/2019
Damn Fawkes. Not even Dumbledore deserves to get mooned. Or should I say sunned?
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 12 . 9/15/2019
Can we send in Loki instead? That would be better. Oh! How about Hades himself?
SlytherinMonster120 chapter 9 . 9/15/2019
Jesus Christ. Even Voldemort is more worried than the Dursleys. And he wants the kid dead. I think humanity has lost it's mind today.
jeroen1758 chapter 19 . 5/4/2019
I'm trying to decide which was more heartbreaking, Harry's Manifesto or Voldemort's plight.

Great story!