Reviews for A Broken Child
6i6
Guest chapter 19 . 12/4/2018
completely rushed ending
rowenasheir chapter 19 . 9/24/2018
Kill and destroy Voldemort - leaving Tom Riddle in his place?
Guest chapter 19 . 7/29/2018
Such a good fic, my heart broke for Harry. Good ending for the Dursleys! Read this all in a day, just couldn't stop till I got to the end.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2018
This was a good ending!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/29/2018
You are a spectacular author! Your writing ability is amazing enough to rival J.K. Rowlings!
elitheturtle chapter 1 . 6/30/2018
important thing to remember, don't piss dobby off and stay on his good side
Guest chapter 9 . 6/23/2018
THEY NEED TO CUT OFF THE RAPISTS ORGAN
thescribblerdragon chapter 19 . 6/25/2018
This is deliciously brilliant. Particularly love your reinterpretation of Voldemort. I usually dislike “good”!Voldemort stories but this was absolutely inspired. You are a star among geniuses. Just love everything about this, and every characterization.
thescribblerdragon chapter 9 . 6/25/2018
That letter from Petunia was so effing real. Bloody fantastic
Entropy the Eternal chapter 1 . 6/11/2018
This story is f***ed up, but it's still a really well written story.
Erimenthe chapter 19 . 6/11/2018
Wow. Such a dark, sad wonderful story. I hate that Harry had to go through that and still had to end up fighting Tom. I do wish there'd been some way to avoid the war and yet still have the end result of bettering the wizarding world. I LOVE the retribution the Dursleys (and Marge) got coming to them. Dobby really went...wow lol.

On a slight side note...some people really don't get that fanfic isn't canon do they? Names from the books or movies really don't matter at all. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 12 . 2/13/2018
stop making up random middle names! It's Ginevra Molly Weasley and Ronald Billius Weasley!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/13/2018
it's william arthur weasley...
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »