Reviews for A Broken Child
guest chapter 7 . 2/13/2018
I'm crying so badly when I read the part when vernon burned harry's photo album
Cwhit930 chapter 19 . 2/4/2018
Wow what a dark story. I should have taken the warning more seriously. I can’t say I liked the story because of what happened to Harry but it was well written and a new concept I haven’t read before. Thank you for sharing your time. I was cheered up with what happened to the Dursleys
slytherinsal chapter 19 . 12/24/2017
very well done
slytherinsal chapter 14 . 12/24/2017
don't piss off a house elf
SakuraKoi chapter 19 . 12/18/2017
wow
The Woolly Llama chapter 7 . 12/3/2017
Fuck that forgiveness shit towards Dumbledore! He had every way of knowing what was happening and a responsibility to check up on Harry to see that he was being treated well. He even says "I knew I was condemning you to ten dark and difficult years." so I call bullshit on that forgiveness. I still intend on reading this to the end though, just thought I should let my thoughts be heard.
Evilkat23 chapter 19 . 10/15/2017
Okay. I want to say this was one of the first Harry Potter fanfic that I read (when it was unedited) alllll those years ago. Ido why but I remembered it recently and found it to boot. After rereading it again I realized... I did not appreciate this story all those years back! This story is amazing. Like the perfect revenge fanfic! I love how you didn't have the characters come in and just blast the dursleys away, no, you drew it out so perfectly that it blew me away! I love how one by one the dursleys were picked off by OTHER CHARACTERS! I've never read that before. The fact that Arther Weasley... FUCKKING ARTHER WEASLEY killed Vernon made me so satisfied like you wouldn't believe. So. Thank you author this story is amazing! Yeah there were a few mistakes here and there (and the fact that everyone brings up with them not immediately checking on Harry for not being on the train) but that is all really nothing but minor nitpicks in an other wise great story.
SomeNobody chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
Oh yes, fine wine indeed. That is why you wrote 'the figure lone' instead of 'the lone figure'. I mean it's not like you wrote this while inebriated or something. How preposterous, wine is a definite refresher to start a day.
kimjo2 chapter 19 . 9/1/2017
What a unique and fascinating story. Thanks so much
thehelpinghand chapter 19 . 8/24/2017
this is the only story i have read where voldemort was neither good or bad and his actions placed in either of those categories. instead - as you x-man comparison shows - you acknolwedged that his deeds were bad, that his death eaters were bad. but that his ulitmate goal, and the goal that was achieved at the end of the story, was a good goal. and i'm happy that i read this story that put another spin on the story of Voldemort and what led to his actions.
Griffpuffsliclaw chapter 10 . 7/19/2017
Voldy send him? And just gross
Reader chapter 9 . 7/19/2017
..i really think that even voldemort would be sick to the stomach if he read..that..thanks for putting up the warning on the letters...I didn't read them...because i kmew if I did..I would crumble...I'm gonna read those letters with my best friend because then i know i would have support.. You're a passionate writer though i admit Hermione running out of the room was a bit much maybe...
me chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
No he wouldn't, the manipulative bastard...
MimiTaylor chapter 19 . 4/23/2017
For such a big buildup with Harry, he just kind of fell out of the story.
HeartsGlow chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
OK, the notes Harry wrote were in the Headmasters did Voldie know what was in them? Or Draco for that matter?
1,794 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »