Reviews for Reflection
iMakeMistakes chapter 23 . 9/15/2013
HOW COULD YOU STOP WRITING THIS.

THIS FANFICTION IS AMAZING. Please continue, whatever you do. I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS
ILoveYouDraco chapter 23 . 10/10/2012
hey
. .
I really love how you get a really good look into Draco's childhood. And even though I am not much of a Drarry fan a still find the acrealy cute couple. But what I think you should do is like mention a sort of duely thingy between ron and Draco, with Ro. having the upper-hand.
Wish you luck with your horse hermione, i have a pony called Cavross and his a right pain in the arse when it comes to jumping ;) so i wish you good luck :)
cavrosslover :) xo
C.Maladroit chapter 23 . 8/22/2012
I finally re-found this story! Amazing, as it was last time I read it (your last update of 2010).
Guest chapter 12 . 7/7/2012
"The world no longer cared for Draco Malfoy, and Draco Malfoy no longer cared for anything. He had grown up unloved, and sometime during his childhood, had forgotten how to love himself."
Boy...This breaks my heart everyfuckingtime I read...
So perfect...OMG...This is SO SO SO perfect
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 23 . 2/19/2012
whoa... intense chapter. Crookshanks had to go and ruin the moment, silly kitty... -
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 16 . 2/19/2012
OMG! She is sooooooo CUTE! I love the idea of Draco sharing the cottage with the little ghost girl. It's so appropriate. Great job
T3hWh1t3P4nth3r chapter 9 . 2/18/2012
yes, u got incredibly close to making me cry. Which is very impressive, cuz i dont cry easily.
uk3-obeys-seme chapter 23 . 1/16/2012
I never review. Congrads..update?
heather1994 chapter 23 . 10/18/2011
ahh this is so god. Please start updating again! I don't know what I will do if you give up on this story :D
TheLittleDarkFox chapter 23 . 7/3/2011
I'm glad that you're still writing for this, I had to go back a fair bit to remind myself what happened so far but I still think this is a great story. I espcially liked Crookshanks in this chapter, he really added some light relief to the scenes and who doesn't like cats anyway? :D

I had a feeling that Ron would go and tell everyone what he'd seen, he can be such a git sometimes and you did a great job of keeping him in characer. Really nicely done, great chapter!
kitty tokyo uzumaki chapter 23 . 6/29/2011
Ahh, Ron's an a$$~~! I really hope you update soon~! XDD Please update soon~! I'll be waiting!
AdOrEsEvErYtHiNgHaRrYpOtTeR chapter 23 . 6/1/2011
awesome story... poor draco, he can never catch a break, eh?... plz update soon... XD
PaigeTurner.x chapter 23 . 5/18/2011
AMAZING! gr8 chapter PLEASE for the love of Malfoy update soon!
Arpho chapter 23 . 5/17/2011
Yay, new chapter!

Wow, Ron really is livid. Almost looks like he's into Harry himself... Write us a new chapter soon and tell us what happens!
TheColdFlame chapter 23 . 5/16/2011
awesome, you had me almost crying at some times

Josi