Reviews for It Didn't Happen That Way
angel897 chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
liked it love this ending
Person chapter 3 . 9/24/2011
Atleast this tragic couple has a happy ending with each other

amazing,id love the movie and john dillingner
black16lily chapter 3 . 1/16/2010
great story.
LoveLifeForgetProblems chapter 3 . 1/5/2010
Ohh I loved this fanfic :)
little miss michelle chapter 3 . 12/27/2009
really great story!
Megatron1926 chapter 3 . 12/10/2009
brilliant. absolutely brilliant. :)
Lily Millie Winchester chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
Oh my god, I love this! This would have been a wonderful alternative ending for "Public Enemies" 3 :) Great job!
LisaDawn75 chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Oh, I hate to see this is already over. I think you could do so much with these two characters. You really seem to have their characterizations and voices down. I hope to see more from you! Great story - very sweet and emotional. I much prefer your ending over the movie's ending!
Jess chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Aw, that was sweet! i wish that you made this story longer! but i like the ending! great job! Jess
Myra Dork chapter 3 . 8/18/2009
Aww I really liked it!
TrixieFirecracker chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
Aw, I'm sorry this story is complete! I hope you write more stories for this pairing. I really think there are still tons of ways your idea could go with the idea that John didn't really die. Please write more (either stories or chapters).
Jess chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
He's not dead! I love this story so far! you are a very, very good wrighter. I'm so happy Billie & Johnnie are together again. Please Update soon! PLEASE! Jess
LisaDawn75 chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
This is really good and very well written. I am very interested to see where you take this. Keep up the good work!
linalove chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Wonderful!Really great!Please update soon.:)
H.M. Chandler chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
I'm loving this so far. The tone feels very authentic and the detail is stunning. I find myself caring very much about the characters and wanting to know what's going to happen to them. Great work so far.