Reviews for Requiem
NumberOneMGGfan chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I.m literally balling right now. The tears just won't stop. That was so beautifully written and so sad but I like that there is closure. And I LOVE how jack handled the situation. He's so mature, and understanding. Well done :)
megameighteen chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
My god that brought actual tears to my eyes. Only one other fanfic EVER has done that. /3
Pheonix1995 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
Poor Jack - So sad!
ohmyhotch chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
Wow. That was super duper sad! Haha can't think of more to say really... Poor Jack. (and I did read the other one first, I just reviewed this one first)
ReneeSGibbons chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
OMG. I read these stories (Elegy & Requiem) last October when I got into FanFic . Loved them so much then and cried like a baby. Then tonight, I decided I needed a good cry. And instead of turning to "Steel Magnolias" (makes me cry every time) I turned to your stories. They are both, like everything else you write, beautifully written and transport me to another world. THANK YOU so much for the escape from reality. Whether I am looking for a laugh, a good cry or just a temporary escape, I know that I can turn to your stories and find just what I am looking for.
abunnymom chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow, I thought Elegy was sad, this was so much more intense! Again, it was clear through Girl, The Hours, and Elegy that Emily was The One for Hotch. And they had an extraordinary and intense love for each other. I'm reminded of a chapter in Girl where Hotch was away due to his brother's accident, and Rossi noted that they both suffered without the other's presence. Something about two solitary people bound together, felt the loss of the other's physical presence more intensely because they didn't have as many connections to others. And he never got over the loss. Great detail about Hotch's inability to follow the team moving on. And I like how Rossi stepped up. I think it is remarkable that Jack understood Hotch not being able to live without Emily, but then in your stories, Jack is unusually empathetic with an ability far beyond his years.
CordeliaHalliwell chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Jesus... So I actually started crying, honest to goodness tears streamin' down my face. Good lord this was sad. THank you for writing it. I'll tell you the idea of Emily dying makes me incredibly sad. You are wonderfully talented, I have read numerous fics and this is literally the third story to make me cry and this one actually snuck up on me, fine... fine... fine... BAM! Sobbing. Hm... Poor Hotch, Poor Jack in the Box ( :) ) Thank you for taking time out of your life to write.
Em MD chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Equally sad Elegy. You always make me mourn-or almost.

Congratulations.
Sami Marie chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I seriously don't know if this one made me cry more or the other one did. Great writing as always though
luli27 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
What do I think? I think I was write to resist reading them for so long - ok, so I just started reading CM stories less than two weeks ago but seeing as I have almost no self-control when it comes to reading fics, resisting two weeks is a long time. But today I figured why not? Why not? Because I ended up crying like a baby, that's why not. But I know what it's like to have something stuck on your head and having to write it before it drives you crazy, and having something like that stuck on your head would drive you crazy pretty quickly. I've been tempted to write a character death fic for some of the fandom I write for but so far I've resisted because they haven't gotten stuck on my head, thank God. So far it's only been a few stray thoughts and I hope to God it stays that way. But, aside for making me cry they were really good fics - or maybe the fact that they made cry almost from the beginning shows just how good they were. I've had a couple of reviews that told me I made them cry and as twisted as it was, it made me feel pretty good so please take it as the complaint it was meant to be. And now, I think I'm going to have to go read one of your fluffy fics just to feel a bit better!
Nancy J. Lisse chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
very well written, as always

very very sad
christyzachman chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
It wasn't bad, except you have to move on from death. Life continues even when someone you love dies and I think Aaron Hotchner has too much love to give for him to hide in a shell for the rest of his life after the death of a loved one. I mean the story is fine, I just am so saddened by it.
Arcadya chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was sad, I liked the maturity you gave Jack. That he knew his father and understood his reasons.

A lot of people don't get that.

Poor Hotch, his life went to ruins, bar Jack, without Emily...
Ecda chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Too sad. I can't handle sad endings.:(
paksiegurlie chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
*starts bawling*

(okay, I blame part of that on the PMS hormones but honestly)

I am so invested in the world you have created for Hotch and Emily that this really hurts. And Jack. Poor Jack. So mature and strong. *hugs him tight*

The mark of a really great writer is to draw people in and make them identify with the characters, feel strong emotions and want to be a part of that world. You have done this in spades.