Reviews for We're all to Blame
BananaMilkshake97 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Awesome, hun. Don't doubt yourself.
Aruraya chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
A little convoluted, but still, not bad. Maybe try sorting all of this out on paper before submitting it next time?

Still, not bad at all for your first fic. We all have to grow and change- just keep trying! Great use of theme, by the way. :-)
January51023 chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aha, Philomena the Younger?

You must hate that. Sorry.

You're very talented for an eleven year old, I only wish my 10 year old sister was more enthusiastic abut writing. Well done, when I read through your profile even I was surprised to learn you were so young.

You even write like an older person, but then again, it surprises me that there are people out there other than myself who have a basic grasp of the English language. Really, you should hear the kids in my area of Glasgow. You do know where that is, right?

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. You used characterisation really well, I felt wuite moved by the depth of your story.
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
I like this. Very short and lovely and very bittersweet.
Moonlight Shining chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
Well, well. Maybe, you should try and be a little more self-confident. There's nothing wrong with your writing. That's actually a pretty good story. My sole complaint would be that it's very very short- you could explore even more the characters's feelings. However, it your story, so you can do whatever you think is best...

Nice first one !D
crderf chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This isn't that bad. It's...pretty sweet. Not bad at all. I like it. There were a few spots where you could have combined sentences, but I do that a lot, mostly because I am too lazy actually edit my stories on my own. I just dump it on my friends, who know nothing about Phoenix Wright, so I have to correct their corrections. Nice, ja? Pretty nice. You should write more. Great job for a first fic. My first fic was so messy! I am actually rewriting it (w)right now and I am changing the whole plot. You should check it out when I finally get it up some day...probably when I am in my...90's. Just kidding, but I have no time...no, I just never feel like working on it. Haha! So write more!
princessphilomena chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
ALAKAZAM!

I am the first reviewer! In fact, I am your first ever reviewer! This moment is a defining moment in history.

Well, not really. (especially not if someone else reviews while I write this)

But, WOW, this was good. I like how you take this from Phoenix's perspective, since we hear Godot's confession and bitterness at the end of T&T, but we lack Phoenix's response to all this blame Godot once laid on him.

My only complaint is that I think your "characters" should be labelled Diego A. and Phoenix W. Sure, Mia is the subject of this fanfiction, but she's not the one involved.

Aside from that, it was short and concise, and emotionally moving. And what's that word I'm looking for to describe this story?

Ah, yes...

Beautiful.

:) It was quite beautifully written. For a first story, no less. I have a feeling this is the first of many pieces de resistances (with the French accents) from my little sis.

Wonderful job! I'd better see more from you soon!

(And I can't believe you didn't tell me about this! C'mon, I'm right next door to you!)