Reviews for Questionable Content
Arisa Ririchiyo chapter 4 . 1/28/2013
I love it! Haven't read all of it yet, still on chapter 4 but still... Especially the "Arisa" part ;)
everyones enemy chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Too many OCs...a fanfiction is supposed to be a story circling the main characters, yet you put in so many OCs its not even funny. And whats with her attitude in ths chapter anyway? One moment she is cocky and arrogant, the next she is in danger and she does not even feel scared. You did not characterize her properly at all. You were just basically tearing out the main idea of eggs and kukai and slapping it onto another story.
Jessluvswriting chapter 19 . 3/17/2011
Kuukai. *scary aura*

Kuukai: *gulps* Yes?

Why didn't you come say bye to Ari-kun?

Kuukai: Well uh you see i...

*takes a step towards Kuukai*

*CENSORED DUE TO VIOLENCE*
random-girl-from-random-places chapter 19 . 8/10/2010
I totally love this story, however I really wish you would continue it and have Kukai and Arisa end up together. Sorry I probley sound whinny, but knowing that Arisa ended up not being with Kukai honestly makes me want to cry.

I think it would be super cool if you had a sequel, and had Arisa return and run into kukai again and her be REALLY po'ed at him and hate him, but eventually love him again, and end up with him. WOW. I am SO sorry but its like when I got one idea, I would get another, and another lol.

Anyways you dont have to follow through with my idea, it doesnt matter,but if you could write more im sure your fans would greatly appreciate it (including me!).

One more thing the person that wrote under me, sounds REALLY experienced, am I right? LOL!
FireWingedWolf chapter 19 . 7/8/2010
I just read your fic, and I have to say I was extremely disappointed. You say that you don't want to go against the authoress' wishes about Kuukai and Utau's more-than-likely canon pairing, and I can understand that, but the whole point of writing a piece of fanfiction is the point that it's fan-made... right?

You wouldn't have been going against the creator's wishes, because faniction is just that, the imagination of fans. I would really hope that you continue this story, no matter how long it's been, because this is honestly the best fic I've read from the Shugo Chara category and I loved it as soon as I started reading it... your writing is fluent, your descriptions are flawless, and it was a very believable plotline. Then you just ended it, and I can't help but think 'man, that was a real downer'.

Other than the ending, like I said, your writing is amazing. I'm sure I speak for at least more than just I when I ask that you continue your story. :)
SheepCounter chapter 19 . 7/1/2010
Aww... :')

I'm sad that this is the end, but I'm glad that it was ended with a sense of hope! I loved this story, and I always will. :)

I swear, Jo, you're a remarquable writer. When you read it, you feel everything that Arisa is feeling. I can hear the sad music in the background as I read. :) I started tearing up, and this is the third time I've read it... :P

Stupid Kuukai, making Arisa feel so down...

I wanna slap him or something.

And if Utau has anything to say about it, I'll slap her AND her charas. :P

But they're still awesome characters, and I've got nothing against them. [Still...]

ANYWAY/ ...You've got the FORCE man;; You have da power to make people feel fuzzy inside with a couple of words and some minor grammar mistakes. :P

Keep on writing!

PS: I love this ending cuz its not cliche. It's wayy better. :)

(woops. wrote too much. my bad. Oh well. Wendy will probably top me.)
YingYangButterfly chapter 18 . 5/17/2010
Hmmm wat happened here? Plzzzz update soon! Just a thought, but do u rly dislike amu so much? No matter, FANTASTIC story. Ur portraying arisa amazingly well, u see im kind of a tomboy so i get wat she thinks about. Well, keep on going! Ikuto is AWSOME. I want to see some more action. It'll be great. Dont even worry about not describing the scene well enough, wat ur doing is already sufficient, wayyyyyy better than a lot of ppl on this website... Plz continue writing!
sierrap123 chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
Wow, this girl reminds me so much of... me. Even the thing about laziness and waking up late, I ussually wake up around 11:30 AM though one summer I woke up at like 3:15 PM, yeah, I know...
Midnightxwolfx chapter 18 . 1/10/2010
I LOVE YOU! Kukai fan? PRINCE OF TENNIS FAN! TENIMYU FAN! AMU BASHER! OMG YOU ARE MY IDOL!

Ugh, even Amu's actress has an annoying, high, sugary, nasally voice D:

I love the story :D But OH NO! Not alot of Kukai in the past chapters! D:
SakuraD chapter 18 . 10/27/2009
PLEASE PLEASE I BEG YOU PLEASE CONTINUE! last night i dreampt of cheezwaffless...and a dead tadase...and a nife and staple gun in my hand...I also had a dream of kukai and i having staple wars!:D XD see ya! p. f. yes i meant p f. I LURVE DAH STORY! keep up dah ozum work!
D1gitalG1rl chapter 2 . 10/17/2009
Woah, I never saw that coming!
Claudster chapter 18 . 10/10/2009
U do NOT fail. P

...that much. lol just kidding

YAY more to read! Very interesting. :)

I'm glad u were able to continue writing after all that school work. xP

...Am I really that nervous and stuttery?

Anyway, g'job. And I'm sure everyone understands that schoolwork is to blame for the lack of updates. :)

-Claudster
anderberrybros chapter 18 . 10/10/2009
DOWN WITH THE MUTHAFUMPER HAMAGICHI! HAHAHAH!

It's an awesome CHAPTER! I WANT ANOTHER ONE, LIKE, NOW!

Kekeke, I'm in a mean mood.

I LOVE IT! Kekeke, pretzels are awesome -heartheartheart-

Shinyu Tsukiga BFFs! Wooness.
anderberrybros chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Your FEMALE bunny XDD

Awesomeness chapter EVA!

I'm just like WTF at the whole Arisa jealous. Seems so... unlike her.

HAHAHA! I just thought something HILARIOUS... What if Arisa liked TADASE? Kekeke.

But yeah. Great job! I LOVE TCoL!
anderberrybros chapter 16 . 10/10/2009
Bad fly! LOL!

Nice chapter. I loved the past... Aww, it's like my new favourite. xDD

Not really, but you know what I mean xD;;

Great chapter! Aika FTW!