Reviews for Law of Seven
S1L3NTK1LL3RJAY chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Kinda wanna know what happened next...
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Is it wrong that everytime I saw the word "trash", I immediately thought of Ulquiorra?
SayoShihoinXKohAyamerei chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
STOP WITH THE WEIRD NAMES!
AND STOP CALLING ME ITS FATHER!
Lol.
teshichan chapter 7 . 5/9/2011
all seven chapters were fantastic! :) especially loved the first one about the kitten. i would've loved to see that actually happening :)
chikipiki-san chapter 7 . 12/31/2010
Wow...this was amazing...;)
vkikay chapter 7 . 7/22/2009
“Isn’t it usually polite to knock before you enter?”

“Not when it’s my room!”

LOL so IchiRuki _

This is indeed fluffier than the rest. Fluffier and yet in character. This is my favorite. 3

*sorry I meant IC in my previous review. Gah, I am such a noob with fandom jargon!
vkikay chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Yeah, me too... I thought this theme was the easiest. I was wrong

I love your drabbles. Ichigo and Rukia are OC in all of them and I like the way you make Ichigo speak in riddles/deep meaning.
Hatake Tsughi chapter 7 . 7/21/2009
Really nice collection of 1-shots. They were all really sweet and thoughtful.
chumelon chapter 7 . 7/17/2009
Aw this was so cute :D
Yumi-taichou8 chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
This story was so touching. The flow of the mini's was wonderful and the "lesson" at the endings were deep. All in all...LOVED IT!
hisanachan chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
this was indeed enjoyable~ each little drabble was entertaining, and skillfully written, and each character was portrayed excellently~

love always

hisanachan
kuchiki goddess chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
another one of your good stories.

This collection in particular me encanto.

the magic that exists in every moment, in each chapter.

felicidades! me gusta tu forma de escribir.

una admiradora mas.

cuidate mucho.

bay
Guardian Angel chapter 7 . 7/15/2009
I don't have time to write a proper review...I'll do that some other time if I actually remember. (yep...I will try, but I am not making any promises here. p)

That was really cute. Like really awesome. My favourite one was Isshin, and then followed by champagne and Kuchiki's Party. Face it...Ichigo is getting so whipped. But that's why its so cute.

I love the drabbles. Keep on writing them.
NotQuiteDG chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Ichiko! lol nice job again
NotQuiteDG chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
Wow. Really powerful way to send the message, least i think so. Good job.