Reviews for Difficulty
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 5 . 9/27/2014
Oh wow. Things were finally looking up.. But fate is a cruel mistress indeed...
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 2 . 9/27/2014
Why do I feel as if I relate to Raven so freaking much? I think I have a hidden anger. Who am I kidding, of course I do. It's like a rage like no other. Sometimes I don't like to think about it, because I don't want to be negative as it leaves me feeling heavy. I hate to say it but my life practically sucked ever since the day I can remember. I won't delve into detail (if I did it'd probably be a novel's worth of pages) but enough about me.
This story is amazing so far :D And you're right Mello, Throwbacks are the shit ;)
outcast-scribbler-x chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Victim? BAHAHAHAHAHA I like this story. I myself, love dancing for reasons said here :3 Moreover, VIDEO GAMES! I CANT GET ENOUGH XXDDD
I love Matt and Mello as well. Matt just seems like such an awesome guy with his rad stripes and sweet goggles :P
xXIvoryElephantXx chapter 28 . 6/22/2014
And they all died. Wow I feel crap now!
This story was written so well! At times I was laughing swearing at Mello and Matt, crying as everyone was killed off and now about to recommend this awesome fanfic to my friends.
And fudge! Misa and Light killed Raven?! Plot twist (though the stories over)
Loved this even with the sad ending, the way you did it made up for all the character deaths though!
Daily Sinner chapter 28 . 3/11/2014
Holy flipping- i cant even! Adhfjdjaknfjhchcnh...! (TT) why?
Charlockle chapter 22 . 5/27/2013
OWO
Charlockle chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
*facepalm* How did I NOT see the Matt meeting her thing coming? XD

I love your writing style, and I was actually worried at first whether your OC would be a mary sue or not, with the name Raven, and the quiet-thing, bad background, etc, but she's actually a really good character, and you present her really well! :D
me chapter 28 . 5/3/2013
Light needs to die in a hole and burn slowly and painfully in the deepest pits of hell.
xMx chapter 28 . 4/16/2013
I cried throughout this entire chapter, hysterically... I started this story last night, and here I am a day later, and I finished it.. This made me so sad. So, so sad. But honestly, I don't think Raven could have lived without her Mello or her Matt... So I guess it ended the best way it could. But this ending hurts so bad! I got so emotionally attached to these characters. The way you wrote them all was just pure brilliance. It's so, so sad that Raven and Mello could never truly be together, but I guess they are together in Heaven now. :,) That last line, was truly the most heartbreaking line in the whole story. A piece of paper that should have had no special purpose... It just sums up the whole anime for me.. You have something truly great here, this story will be cherished in my and other fan's hearts forever. And that's how Mello, and Matt will truly live on.
Andy Elladora Black chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
Nononononono! NO! No god dammit! Waaaaaa! Why'd everyone have to die?! Damn it! LIGHT I fucking hate you! This is all your fault you fucking jackass and if I ever write any damn Death Note fanfics I'll be sure to kill you off slowly and painfully. It will be deliciously humiliating...

Tearfully,
The crybaby teenager currently planning a characters death,
-Andy :'(
Andy Elladora Black chapter 24 . 3/22/2013
Yay!

Andy Elladora Black chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
Lol! That part of naming their kid Between was so funny! :3

Andy Elladora Black chapter 20 . 3/22/2013
Yay! We got some action! Bwahahaha! Go Mello! I really dunno who to root for... Matt's really cool but I seem to be draw to the dangerous types more... Hmm... Threesome!

Lols
Andy Elladora Black chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
Why are you so damn fucking talented at making me cry god dammit! I went through an entire half of a box of tissues for these 15 chapters alone ! I decided to be a creeper and read your reviews and apparently it gets even sadder! And the awesome gay friend was killed off! Damn it, if I had known how sad it was gonna be I would have disconnected myself from the characters so I wouldn't have to hide in my room so my parents wouldn't see me bawling my head off. That fact that you have caused such an emotional upheave is proof of your talent as a writer. Good job and I'm sorry for cutting this review off short but I'm kinda eager to get back to reading.

The Mourning Dragon chapter 28 . 2/15/2013
I hate you. I should have gotten out when I could. I hate you *cries*
Seriously though, Your story was well written, but couldn't have you put this under the tragedy genre?