Reviews for Moon Drop
Grace chapter 10 . 6/22
Man...I get WHY Kaname is doing this but still? Zero deserves better We need some cute family fluff with lots of hugs ASAP
YES! You go Zero! Beat up those bastards! Kaname could probably use another slap at this point too Ah Takuma and Yuki are too cute though
Carstairs-SuJuEXO chapter 15 . 6/5
Please, I hope you can continue! I need to know what happens!
sillygrl1 chapter 14 . 5/14
I wanted to let you know that I adore this fic. Whenever I am in the mood for VK, I always find myself coming back to this story. I love how wonderfully crafted the characters, stories, and details are. Thank you for writing something so memorable and delicate! I hope things are going well in your life. If you ever feel like continuing Moon Drop, which I hope you do, I am always eager to read and support. Best wishes
lilitears chapter 15 . 3/19
i love the way this story line goes ... i love the pairing and its rollercoster ride of emotion i felt reading this ... love this alot ... m not great but i would love to see zero answer Kaname feeling or denying him. saying that HE(Kaname) dont know /love the real him ... hinting this he is not Roze. also with Takuma (hope i dint get his name wrong) confession to his grandfather about his feeling to Siki is great but how will he react knowing its not she but he ? and would love to know more about Zero's brother health conditions, like they found donor and improve his health ... and Zero run/ leaves the work place and find some where far from Kaname since his guilt is eating him up after letting Kaname know who he really is ... or hides away coz he fear him. ... all this is just my wishful thinking... looking forward to more chapters ... cant wait for more and i dont know when is this chapter last update was ... so please continue and complete this one of the amazing fanfric i read. n hope you are doing well to continue and not abandon this.
Thank you so much for working so hard to complete this far ... thank you for your hard work.
Kitcat792 chapter 15 . 2/19
I absolutely love this story! Please update!
Magic111 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This fanfiction is amazing! I hope you will update it once more.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2017
Please update
Kanon chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
Would love to see this continue someday
AkiRuna15 chapter 12 . 9/20/2017
Moon Drop is my favorite story and this is my favorite chapter. Please continue to update this story and don't give up on. I will wait how ever long it takes. Thank you your the best.
kiyu chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
still loving this GREAT story and I'm not bored to re read it over and over again xD
irmina chapter 15 . 9/9/2017
Hi. I am re-reading this story. I hope you will continue
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2017
I can't seem to get tired rereading this story. I've read this about fives times. I'm looking forward to what happens next. Hope you continue this! It is awesome. I love how you portrayed Kaname and Zero's relationship. I really like the plot.
Hella-Chan chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
Finally finished reading the second chapter and I really loved it! I can't wait till the pace of the story REALLY picks up! :D shouldn't be too long now because your story is soooo interesting!
Can't wait for zero and kaname to meet each other!
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
This is going to be my third time reading this glorious story and I'm quite looking forward to it! I really do love your writing style and I don't know if you'll ever return or update this beautiful fanfiction but I highly suggest you do because this is just a marvelous story!
Anyways, I shall be leaving a review on every chapter :) I'll try and finish reading this fic before my life goes crazy with job interviews. Looking forward to reading more awesome chapters Author-San! :D