Reviews for Moon Drop
Kitcat792 chapter 15 . 2/19
I absolutely love this story! Please update!
Magic111 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
This fanfiction is amazing! I hope you will update it once more.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2017
Please update
Kanon chapter 15 . 10/18/2017
Would love to see this continue someday
AkiRuna15 chapter 12 . 9/20/2017
Moon Drop is my favorite story and this is my favorite chapter. Please continue to update this story and don't give up on. I will wait how ever long it takes. Thank you your the best.
kiyu chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
still loving this GREAT story and I'm not bored to re read it over and over again xD
irmina chapter 15 . 9/9/2017
Hi. I am re-reading this story. I hope you will continue
Guest chapter 15 . 8/19/2017
I can't seem to get tired rereading this story. I've read this about fives times. I'm looking forward to what happens next. Hope you continue this! It is awesome. I love how you portrayed Kaname and Zero's relationship. I really like the plot.
Hella-Chan chapter 2 . 6/9/2017
Finally finished reading the second chapter and I really loved it! I can't wait till the pace of the story REALLY picks up! :D shouldn't be too long now because your story is soooo interesting!
Can't wait for zero and kaname to meet each other!
Hella-Chan chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
This is going to be my third time reading this glorious story and I'm quite looking forward to it! I really do love your writing style and I don't know if you'll ever return or update this beautiful fanfiction but I highly suggest you do because this is just a marvelous story!
Anyways, I shall be leaving a review on every chapter :) I'll try and finish reading this fic before my life goes crazy with job interviews. Looking forward to reading more awesome chapters Author-San! :D
Wanderer13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
Sorry, technical issues earlier. Thank you for this a well crafted story, especially the circumstances. What really captured my attention was how the characters have to face the hardships of discrimination, the socioeconomic divide, and the double standards of society. It really drove home how disadvantaged women are in society. What Roze has to go through due to her sexist patrons is a reality. The cutthroat world of the wealthy is a nice touch and makes the naivety of the characters all the more painful. I'm sad that there has been no updates to conclude this story, but I hope you will finish it in the future. Meanwhile I'll just have to go with things are going to get worse before they get better.
Wanderer13 chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
zooo chapter 1 . 5/3/2017
plz update..
Kid chapter 15 . 4/2/2017
It has taken me years to finally write you this review; your story has been my favorite of the AU fanfics, and I need you to know how I truly appreciated you taking this new approach with the VK characters. I have re-read this dozens of times, and only comment now because I realized contact info wasn't required. It is long overdue but thank you for writing such a wonderfully crafted and entertaining story, please take your time to develop the plot as you have so considerately but also please do not give up on this story. I don't care if this ends up being 50 chapters as long as such a story accomplishes the ending it deserves. You have my support! Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
I very much hate you now...why did u even write in first place if aren't going to complete it ... as amazing and great this fanfiction is not updating it is ruining it