Reviews for Ghosts of the Past
MacKenzie Creations chapter 7 . 6/15
Hi! I just refound this story and reread it. I had forgotten that I was betaing this for you! LOL Anyway, I was wondering if you were going to continue this story or not. I would love to see more!

{{hugs}}

Mac
HGM chapter 7 . 3/26
Hope you'll be inspired to finish this fic. It is so well written and my fav.
Bangel Love chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
great chapter. plse update. I love Buffy and Angel together
LPeck chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
You're right that is wicked of you! I'm not usually too fond of "Buffy goes back in time" fics because of the way they are written and how the plot feels, but I love this one! Please up date cause it's just cruel! :-)
desraewilson chapter 7 . 7/16/2013
Are you going to update this? It's written really well. I love it.
springbaby83 chapter 7 . 5/24/2013
I am so loving this story, please update soon, I want to see how it ends. Please please update.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 7 . 3/9/2013
Loved this chapter. cant wait to read more
Guest chapter 7 . 2/23/2012
Pleeeeeeaaaaase,

I know you haven't been updating in like forever, but please, continue with this story!
wordsequalmight chapter 7 . 6/19/2011
This is a really good story. I hope you keep continuing it!
Sarah Zitter chapter 7 . 10/3/2010
I love this story can you please continue with this story. Plus

can the family that Buffy is staying accept Buffy and Liam seeing each other please. Plus can Buffy stay at Liam's time because can Liam and Buffy get married to one another please.

Also can the family who Buffy is staying let Liam and Buffy get

married same goes for Liam's family please. Also can Buffy become pregnant with Liam baby so that both of them can be happy. Also can Buffy become a vampire and Liam aka which well

be Angelus be her mate and Sire. Plus can Darla be dusted soon

please
Elel chapter 7 . 9/21/2010
You never finished this story and I am extremely upset about it. I stumbled across one of your stories yesterday and have just finished reading all of them. I really like this one and I hope you continue it soon!
Ms. Hart chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
Oh how I wish you would update this soon. I absolutely love it!
Labyrinth01 chapter 7 . 8/12/2010
Please finish this story!
NinaGrace chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
update
lenaheero chapter 7 . 5/12/2010
Oh please update soon! :) I think about this story every time I look to see if there's updates on my favorites list! I can't wait for the next chapter! _ I hope its soon. *crosses fingers* Thanks for writing a great story ! _