Reviews for Chance Meetings
kage kitsune 14 chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Not as impossible as you think, Ace. You should do another sequel about how Ace meets up with the Strawhats in Arabasta, it would be amusing if Sanji and Zoro realized they both had sex with Ace.
azab chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i loved it a lot
Scioneeris chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Oooh. NICE. Loving this one, especially having read the one with AcexSanji. Heehee. Go Zoro!
Kiri-chan220 chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
that was great, can't wait to read more of your stories.
Laptop Newbie chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Ah I realized how much Zoro and Ace had in common, both the Zoro who lived in solitude before joining Luffy's crew and him afterwards. There's the eat but don't(Ace)/(Zoro)can't pay and the frequent nap times. I think the way you divided the sex up was smart, made it more interesting too. I could feel how sleepy Zoro was and how sex-loving Ace felt 3 The plot's logical and thoughtful. Matches their personalities a lot like how Ace woke up in his plate or how Zoro was chased by pirate crews. You also included his bad sense of direction in one organized chapter. Good job.
LunaticV chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
ace kept comparing zoro to sanji, almost as if sanji was his lover. or, was he?

haha, a pity you didnt convince him to join your crew, ace
Fuck You and Fuck Your Mom chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Yes! I finally found a Zoro/Ace. Wonderfully done. :D
M chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
iss this gonig to continue
Maydn chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I just want to tell you how much I enjoyed this. It's not like there's an overwhelming plot - but who would expect that from a one-shot anyway - but you've done a great job in throwing the characters together and let them behave IGC how I'd call it... "in gay character" ;)

The bar, the pirate hunter at work, bloodthirsty Zoro and sneaky Ace - it's all nicely done, feels really 'natural' and believable, and their interaction is great and very enjoyable.

I love Zoro's reaction here:

It's Zoro's turn to laugh, looking at Ace up and down. "You don't need to get me drunk for that." 3

Well, Zoro getting lost wasn't much of a surprise then, but I *was* quite surprised when Ace offered to pay for Zoro's meal. It's not like he'd pay for his own... but that solved itself like it always does and I grinned happily seeing *how* you've put in the little line of eat'n'run.

I was also rather surprised seeing those two go to a hotel room but well, Ace might have some pretty civilized sides on him, hm? Anyway, the sex was rough, hot and very enjoyable. Thanks. :)

I also really liked how you've shown Ace's sleeping fits from his POV. And how he observes Zoro. Yep, I found them both just great.

I'm not sure whether I've read the prequel, probably not (and I shall go look for it), but seeing it's been about Sanji and Ace doing the naughty, I find all the little hints to it very amusing. Especially of course the outlook to the future . . . you know you have to write another sequel in 'your OP universe' with Ace's first meeting with Luffy's crew now? Can you see my puppy eyes? Please? I'd really love to see that!

There've been some typos in the story itself that I can't seem to find again while writing this review - sorry for not being more helpful there - but the one thing you should really correct is the title: you've called it "meerings" instead of "meetings".

Hm, other than that: great job, and thanks for sharing it! :D
The Wandering Swordsman chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I like the setting of this story! It was very creative!

Yeay! Ace and Zoro!

Even though it was mostly ZoroxAce, I don't care. Ace is awesome! *squeals*

I like how Ace met Sanji too. The part when Ace thought it was impossible that these two will meet each other again made me laugh.
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Yes, yes, yes, YES! Fantastic sequel! :D How 'bout, for the next one, they've all met up on the Grand Line, and they go for a THREESOME? SanjiXZoroXAce! That would be so freaking awesome! Do it! Do it! PLEASE?