Reviews for The Marauders
Really looking forward to the next chapter!
Deblilly chapter 153 . 4/21
Great chapter Love Alice's explanation of Sirius
CounterMarauders chapter 18 . 4/21
The marauders need spelling lessons. Missing apostrophes, I can live with, but they misspelled Centuries.
Matilda Evans chapter 1 . 4/18
BLESS YOU AND YOUR FABULOUS SOUL THANK YOU YOU HAVE MADE MY PREVIOUSLY BAD DAY BETTER!
RandomFandom chapter 153 . 4/10
I love this story :-) Please update
WizardingWhovian chapter 153 . 4/6
Sorry, I stopped reading this to do something else, then I thought I had read it, but I just realized I didn't; so now I'm finally reviewing after reading! I'm glad Alice and Sirius broke up (I'm an Alice/ Frank shipper forever).
Anonymous chapter 153 . 4/6
Im in love, read it all in basically one weekend. Keep up your good work. There are some language error but it really doesn't affect it at all. Keep writing!
Li chapter 153 . 4/4
AHhhhhhh so cutee! hahahahahaha Loving it soooo much! Cant wait for more! So please dont take too long to update again!
Taylor1103 chapter 48 . 4/4
Wow! I haven't had a lot of time to read as much on fanfiction as I'd like, so sadly this is only as far as I've gotten in your story. I was curious how others were tackling writing the Marauders because I'm writing a fun little story myself and I must say you are doing an amazing job! This chapter was outstanding! You really give them so much life and character. I can't wait to get completely caught up on this story.
ahhh ahahahahhaha really got me! I will be waiting tomorrow! Pleasee dont forget to update!
Aw man, i was hoping for some marauder pranks
lojosmom chapter 153 . 4/1
Funny. Happy April's Fools Day.
WizardingWhovian chapter 153 . 4/1
Happy April Fool's Day!
icecatfire chapter 153 . 3/31
awwww this was a cute fake chapter. :) looking forward to the real one. :D
Aithne Morrigan chapter 152 . 3/31