Reviews for Out of the Frying Pan
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
The Patrol Robot from Blake's 7 and Maximillian from The Black Hole both appear on the Where's WALL-E? poster.
mark3232 chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I'm sorry to say that there have already been two real sequels to The Black Hole.
Rkady chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
Well done! I just published my own TBH fanfic-I think we are the first ppl to do so! Your story was well thought out and crafted-I liked the idea of Vincent's memory banks being valuable!

Also, the way you handled the transition through the black hole was well done-the traveling forward in time neatly answered that question! All in all, a well-written, satisfied tale!
JovianJeff chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
This was awesome! Please consider a sequel! Unlike a few other reviewers, I have found memories of the movie Black Hole, and love Blake's 7, this combination is certainly addictive. I'd like to read more, and I'll treasure what you've provided. Thank you!
MacBedh chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
About all I remember of the wretched movie is cringing at the ppallingly bad ‘science’. But I love Blake’s 7, which was a good enough reason to read the story. What a fun crossover! I got a major kick out of the whole idea of Tolkien as a banned author. I also appreciated having their be a language barrier – what, no Magical Instant Translation? Egad, and here we thought they all spoke with Received Pronunciation in the future.

And I especially enjoyed Orac and Dayna scoffing at the ridiculous notion of a ship actually going through a black hole. Priceless!

Cheers,

Beth
Mackon chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
May very well be the greatest story concept ever developed!

It was very nice writing and characterisation as well, I wonder if in this new AU universe the new crew can save the Liberator? Ah possibilities.

Great stuff.