Reviews for French Lessons, Volume 5: Risk
Through Darkness chapter 6 . 5/19/2013
This is great. I'd love to see what happens next in their relationship - are they together, are they just playing rock band and sleeping together? Does Tim hold Julie's car hostage to make her come see him more? Does Julie send him slutty text messages?

And why does he have that particular line on a piece of paper in his wallet?

Through Darkness and Light /x\
Keptlady chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
This was amazing, actually all 5 volumes were. Thanks for writing them.
kdmom chapter 6 . 9/3/2011
This is SOOOO good! I'm sorry I didn't review every part and chapter, but I couldn't stop reading long enough to review! I'm not generally a Tulie fan, but I think I'm a convert now. I love the way you took your time with their relationship, it made it so believable. And the dialoge was wonderful, so accurate for the characters. You mentioned at the bottom the possibility of writing some smut? A smut epiloge to this story would be tremendous, I would actually pay you money to write that! LOL Great job, can't wait to read more of your stories.
sunshine37 chapter 6 . 12/28/2010
The best one yet, thanks so much for this little series. I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Tearrer chapter 6 . 11/7/2010
Yay, yay, yay! Took long enoughhh! But maybe my FNL timeline is fuzzy, because doesn't the second volume take place after Matt's left? Or wait... was that before he came back? Hm. Nevermind me.

Anyways, fantastic job I adored the story. A little too sweet at some parts, which I usually am not a fan of, but I loved it in this case. I think Tim was so nice, and loved how he backed off even when he wanted her so badly.

That was a boring review, which I'm sorry for. Usually I'm a feedback-monster, but I don't have anything to say other than great job heh.
littlelindentree chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I think I reviewed this when you posted it on LJ, but I can't remember, so I wanted to comment now that I've read it again and reiterate what a lovely, bittersweet, unexpected gem this story is. Both Tim and Julie are so in character, and the interaction you've portrayed here is believable and tender - things that are really, really hard to find for this pairing. Fabulous job!
Alece chapter 6 . 11/18/2009
Best story/series EVER! I hope you decide to write another Julie/Tim story, I would love to read it!
caro chapter 6 . 8/16/2009
Loved it. Every single line of it.

I liked how you let the story take time to develop, years of friendship turning into something else, slowly but surely. It flowed naturally, and was wery sweet.
YoursTrulyPyress chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
LOVE IT. you build the perfect amount of tension and drama, then finally cave in and give us what we want.

if you plan to do a sequel then i definitely plan to read it :)
Catherine90 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
Im sad this story is over I really enjoyed reading it!
jacqueezy chapter 6 . 7/18/2009
it did iti was the perfect ending i really loved your whole story the build up to this was perfect. they took their time and wiated for it tobe the right time! great job great story!
amanda.hearts33 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
no regrets! LOVED it! i hope you'll attempt more tulie in the future as this has been amazing!
Nichole33 chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Oh, I loved it! The ending was just perfect, and well worth the wait :D I know you need to work on your book, but I'm still hoping to see more from you eventually. You're much too talented not to share that talent with the rest of us, lol! Again, great job!
Bugginkrd chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
I lover this beautiful touching story for Julie & Tim. I smiled alot during this story because the characters were so right on. I could close my eyes & see Tim saying the words. Thank you so much again for a fantastic story.
EverythingIDo chapter 6 . 7/17/2009
Great ending! It definitely lived up to expectations. I really enjoyed how you were able to tie it all together, especially Tim memorizing the poem and whispering it to Julie. More please?