Reviews for In Quiet Times
Surely Blue chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
L/Light, Misa/Light, Mikami/Light, etc., etc. I can list off Death Note’s pairings, those that have very large fan-bases and those that are on the smaller side. I don’t remember now, but I think I stumbled upon this courtesy of FFNet’s Search Engine. At the time, I was looking for fan-fictions specifically focused elsewhere. Any-who, I’m happy that this was a one-shot and that you failed to continue it. Maybe that sounds a little strange…? *shrugs* I’d rather you left the ending alone, ambiguous as it was, then morph it into a one that is laced with tragedy. The flow is so effortless and delightful - I have no choice but to mark the little Favorite button.
The iPod Addict chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
That's it. I'm officially a fan of IdexMatsuda. Ohh, how I wish you would continue it. But, even without more chapters, it's still a wonderful story.
Sonar chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Finally found a chance to review this story. I so love this story very much and can't wait to see what you do next. Would be nice to see some stories on the SPK hopefully. It just felt funny, and romantic at the same time even if Ide was just having moments where he has a crush.
nonever chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Love it. There's not nearly enough IdeMatsu in the world.
Zakuro's ghost chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
i was skimming through the fics and when i saw the pairing for this one, i was instantly hooked. VERY interesting. i've never thought of these two being together, and was pleasently surprised at how well it could turn out.

beautifully written, if it was anything other than that this pairing probably would've been ruined for me, so i'm glad i came upon this one _

it's not so bad that you ended it there, too. it gives the reader's mind a chance to wander with the possibilities :)

thanks for the read,

-Zak
phollie chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
This makes me so happy. XD You've just made me a fan of a new pairing. I adore Matsuda, who doesn't, but Ide...his character is just so interesting. I think we can all relate to this sort of situation, feeling doomed when we fall for someone, and of course Death Note just makes it so much better. :D

The addition of Ide being a divorcee is very believable, too. It gives his character some more depth and background. And I already love Aizawa, so the ending conversation made me grin like a cheshire cat.

I know I review just about everything you write saying it's your best, but this just adds onto the list of my favourites from you. 3
Xbakiyalo chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
Grin. Gringringrin. I have to confess that I don't think I've ever thought of this pairing before, but it just made me quite insanely happy. The last couple of sentences had me grinning like a maniac XD

Anna xx
IdealSituation chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
This was so..realistic. I love, love, love this pairing almost as much as i love Matsuda/Aizawa. I like Ide having an , instead of being tht loser all the girls either feel bad at or point & laugh at. And it would have been fun to read Aizawa and Ide's conversation. But this was cute. You got the characters - as always - perfectly in character.
AllAboardtheSSVNormandy chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I can't decide whether to angst or "D'aw" at this...

SO I'LL DO BOTH! *angsts and d'aaws*

Jeez, where have you been? XD
Sekai-Kage chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I've never read a fic with this pairing before, and I like it. Even more because it's onesided. Oddly enough, this seems perfectly realistic, like it could actually happen.

The last line in particular was great.

Awesome work.
xnothingleft chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aww, I loved this. I really wanted to read the converstaion Ide&Aizawa were going to have, though, lol. I always had fun toying the idea with this pairing, and you got it down perfect. :D I love the fact you put Ide had a ex-wife, its interesting, cuz they really didn't go deep into ant of the others past so you never know..xD