Reviews for A Minor Incident
Guest chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Oh my goodness this is an amazing story !write more please ?
ThankfulPotterhead chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
i love it i am going through the same thing right now
Unique Uires chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
ive always hated ron. in my mind, he was never good enough for mione
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 5 . 9/11/2010
I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I WANNA READ MORE!
scarredprincess chapter 5 . 9/28/2009
OMG i love it. please update asap.

Love Scarred Princess
lightning strikes 101 chapter 5 . 9/21/2009
omg! so sorry for not reading chapter 4 and now 5 sooner. ive just had way to many fafics to read and 80% of them i havent even read yet. *sigh* and then, lol, i came across "a minor incident" so im like whattheheck, ill read it! and so i opened the link, and im like cool summary. then i read the first chapter and im like "this is...familiar" by the time the third chapter is up im like "yep. i know this awesome story" and now, ive read chapter 4 and 5 and let me tell u this: U ROCK DUDE! seriously! this is so so so bloody awesome! :D:D:D:D

cant wait for more! :D (and aw, loved how draco hugged her at the end of 6th yr - so cute, especially seeing as he didnt even know how to hug someone) lol

*if only it was draco as hb* dangit! but lol, i think blaise being hb is gonna make it more interesting

anywayz, keep on writing! :D

me
Mischeif never fully managed chapter 5 . 9/20/2009
Sam: its explained on the profile...We loved it!

Max: HI! i loved it! i hope to get more of your brilliance in story form soon!Peace! Word! & Happy typing!
ShellyHale chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Aw I feel her pitty.

I went through something like that before.

Its horrible.
lezonne chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
OMG I love the idea of Draco/Hermione they r a really cute couple but I wanna c more of them I adore them. Not to in love with the cutting but maybe Draco can pull her out of this stage? HMM? Please update soon.
Shakari chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
This is great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
waterloo to anywhere chapter 5 . 9/19/2009
Hey :)

I understand english much better, than i use it, but let me try:

i'm glad that i've found your story and that i started to read it.

I can't believe that Hermione's parents are the way you describe them. But that's not bad, you need it your your story, so it's ok.

I feel really sorry for Hermine.

I want to know how the story goes on! I really want to read, how someone find out about Hermine. I don't like stories where everything suddenly is allright, but i want someone to help her. *fan of H/C be*

I would like to read more of this (alert is on)

respects,

waterloo
scarredprincess chapter 4 . 9/8/2009
Love it update asap love scarred princess
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 4 . 9/3/2009
you mentioned my in your A/N again! I so feel loved! AGAIN! loved this chappie! sorry it took me so long to read this chappie, we've been packing since the 26th and we just got moved in and right now no one else is here so i took the chance to check my e-mail for updates. I got to go finsh what i was suposed to be doing so i don't get in trouble! talk to you l8er!

P.S. can't wait for next chappie!
Mischeif never fully managed chapter 4 . 8/30/2009
-S-PLZ MORE! If your wondering about the name change see my profile for an explaination...It is so great...MORE PLZ!
Katty.164 chapter 4 . 8/27/2009
i love this story. its really good.