Reviews for One Last Gift
FruitySmell chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
OMG, I'm so sorry for that mistake there! I was going to put a review, but I accidentally clicked "post" immediately. So sorry. Dx/

Anyway, I'm liking the closeness between Shikamaru and Tenten. Call it weird, but I like having these two talk to each other like really close friends. And I bet that even with Temari in a relationship with the shadow nin, Neji will still get jealous over the appearance of Shikamaru and his closeness with Tenten.

And by the way, I love Tenten's little group. That young Hyuuga is such a darling little thing too! xD
FruitySmell chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
emachookie chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
What the? This became complicated as fudge. This is pretty good but it just became sort of weird when the three element and stuff came in. I like it though, it's pretty hard to find really good and believable Nejiten betrothal stories and I'm happy I found this one.
silverstargazer chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Okay! I'll give you a piece of my mind. I do believe this is one heck of a good story. But, I can see you have a problem elaborating scenes. You know the feeling when the drama you are watching comes to the best part then the power suddenly goes down? Well that's how I felt reading this story. Just when I'm so into it, there will come a vague scene that would ruin the momentum. 99.99999 out of ten. I'll consider hiving you the 0.00001 when the ending is cleared of its vagueness and the structure of happenings are fixed. There! Whew! My longest review, I think...
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
The story was confusing at some bit mainly due to the formal language. I like it though, it was interesting unique, I don't see how that's the ending though
D'andra chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Read this story already and I loved it the first time.

I would like this to happen in the manga and anime...we all need to contact Kishimoto at once...lol.. 8D
Kazahana Yukina chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
You deserve more than a compliment.)

this was one of the best I ever read!

One question: what happened to Tenten and Hisoka? and why did Hisoka's eye profile change?
triplt333 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
you left like a million questions! and made me almost cry! still good though.
wine.and.sun chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Effortlessly beautiful. As perfect as an ending can hope to be.
I C Y U R O K chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
its really sweet I got a little confused but I liked it a lot
Ravilati chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I usually pick stories by the number of reviews they have, but this time I made an exception I am so glad I did. Your writing style is gripping I simply couldn't stop reading. You also balance your characters very well. Everything is believable and I didn't go through even one moment that would make me cringe. Though I think you wanted to write either sense or censor few times and instead written sensor and it confused me before I realized what it could mean. I will be looking forward to the sequel.

PS: I am afraid I ate the cookies myself but I can assure you they were delicious. May the Muse be with you.
Krizzie chapter 5 . 12/31/2010
this was awesome, if a little bit angsty. But I think the push and pull of their relationship was so NejiTen. I just wish Tenten's whole situation was explained a bit further. XP
Riss chapter 5 . 12/29/2010
Great job! I'm really shocked that this story doesn't have more reviews. Reviews are usually what I look for before reading a story, and yours deserves more! It's really a great NejiTen. You keep Neji true to his original character, but give him a bit of maturity.

Tenten is, as always, great. I like the idea for the little blood limit thing you have going on for her genins. They're cool OCs. I usually can't stand OCs, but yours aren't crazy powerful and are actually real. They have personalities, THANK YOU. :D

I'm really interested to hear more about your little genins. I like the happy Nara with yellow hair and green eyes . . . wonder who he's related to, hmm?

Your little Hyuga is a annoying, but he really fits well. I can see Neji being jealous of a kid. It seems like something that the insecure Neji would have difficulties with.

I want to know about Tenten and Kankuro! Neji is going to be so disappointed if they had sex. Ok, maybe not too disappointed, but definitely jealous. I'm curious to see if you'll make that another side story!

I hope that you keep up this little universe! I really like it. You should get more reviews, too! You just don't resort to begging like most writers, thankfully.

I really meant to comment on your portrayal of the inner workings of each of the genins' clans. I like that. We need to hear more about the Naras, but I like hearing about the Aburame! Your description is pretty awesome. I like the whole idea of them being like a hive so they protect their queens. You didn't exactly say that, but that's the vibe. And your portrayal of the Hyuga is good too. I like that the council determines who is a Branch member or not. It makes sense with the funky twin thing.

Can't wait to read more! :)
piixiiestiix chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Great, so damn good.

I absolutely adore Neji secretly being in love with Tenten especially when it involves clan drama.
LSviolin chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
Really well written. The only thing is that towards the end, i would just stretch it out a little more, b/c it's a tad bit rushed, but other than that, i loved it.