Reviews for One Last Gift
Nairil chapter 1 . 6/21
This is one of my favourite NejiTen stories! I really admire it! It has interesting poetic atmosphere. Thank you for a great reader's experience!
Yuri chapter 5 . 2/18
Hmm... the ending was a bit.. sudden haha. Loved the story.
Yuri chapter 3 . 2/18
Hahhaha, this is funneh.
SnailBytes chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
I can't believe I have not found this fic before! Where the hell am I actually looking!

This is awesome, and I actually like Hizashi's and Tenten's father's backstory. Tenten's genin team has been a great read too. There are some grammar and spelling glitches but all forgiveable. However I found some of parts of the storytelling confusing and there are some loose ends that would have been fantastic if all closed. Nonetheless I enjoyed reading this piece and I hope to read more NejiTen goodness from you.
FruitySmell chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
OMG, I'm so sorry for that mistake there! I was going to put a review, but I accidentally clicked "post" immediately. So sorry. Dx/

Anyway, I'm liking the closeness between Shikamaru and Tenten. Call it weird, but I like having these two talk to each other like really close friends. And I bet that even with Temari in a relationship with the shadow nin, Neji will still get jealous over the appearance of Shikamaru and his closeness with Tenten.

And by the way, I love Tenten's little group. That young Hyuuga is such a darling little thing too! xD
FruitySmell chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
emachookie chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
What the? This became complicated as fudge. This is pretty good but it just became sort of weird when the three element and stuff came in. I like it though, it's pretty hard to find really good and believable Nejiten betrothal stories and I'm happy I found this one.
silverstargazer chapter 5 . 10/27/2012
Okay! I'll give you a piece of my mind. I do believe this is one heck of a good story. But, I can see you have a problem elaborating scenes. You know the feeling when the drama you are watching comes to the best part then the power suddenly goes down? Well that's how I felt reading this story. Just when I'm so into it, there will come a vague scene that would ruin the momentum. 99.99999 out of ten. I'll consider hiving you the 0.00001 when the ending is cleared of its vagueness and the structure of happenings are fixed. There! Whew! My longest review, I think...
xBitterSweetDreamsx chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
The story was confusing at some bit mainly due to the formal language. I like it though, it was interesting unique, I don't see how that's the ending though
D'andra chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Read this story already and I loved it the first time.

I would like this to happen in the manga and anime...we all need to contact Kishimoto at once...lol.. 8D
Kazahana Yukina chapter 4 . 1/1/2012
You deserve more than a compliment.)

this was one of the best I ever read!

One question: what happened to Tenten and Hisoka? and why did Hisoka's eye profile change?
triplt333 chapter 5 . 11/8/2011
you left like a million questions! and made me almost cry! still good though.
wine.and.sun chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Effortlessly beautiful. As perfect as an ending can hope to be.
I C Y U R O K chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
its really sweet I got a little confused but I liked it a lot
Ravilati chapter 5 . 1/5/2011
I usually pick stories by the number of reviews they have, but this time I made an exception I am so glad I did. Your writing style is gripping I simply couldn't stop reading. You also balance your characters very well. Everything is believable and I didn't go through even one moment that would make me cringe. Though I think you wanted to write either sense or censor few times and instead written sensor and it confused me before I realized what it could mean. I will be looking forward to the sequel.

PS: I am afraid I ate the cookies myself but I can assure you they were delicious. May the Muse be with you.