Reviews for What the Heart Desires
mfaerie32 chapter 3 . 11/6
Stupid, pathetic human condition? Seriously? The way she viewed her own mortality in the books was VERY unhealthy. The fact that she was willing to give up all her family & friends to become immortal for a guy she had only known for a month was disturbing. Being human is the natural order. I always wanted to slap her when she talked about how horrible it was.
mfaerie32 chapter 2 . 11/6
The whole idea of her and Jake being together in the books was ridiculous with the way Meyer set up werewolves. Bella was obviously not Jake's imprint. So what...they would be together & he would make her happy until he met his imprint and dropped her like a sack of garbage? Why did they not take the lesson from Sam/Emily/Leah. There was no way that Jake & Bella could have ever been a thing, so dragging that out was annoying as hell.
mfaerie32 chapter 1 . 11/6
She was always so damn pathetic, needy, clingy, and had a low self worth with Edward. The way she put him on a pedestal as perfect was freakin' unhealthy. So any story where she's paired with anyone but him is a plus in my book.
griezz chapter 19 . 10/17
Great story! I generally do prefer Emmett/Rosalie (Emalie?) but it was a nicely done take on an alternate pairing. Keep up the good work!
Minerva Nargles chapter 19 . 10/15
What happened with Charlie?
MinaChambers chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
I think your story was great. It had me both angry and excited for what's to come at the end of each chapter and is the only story I've read to the end in 5 months, so thanks for that. I admire your story.
Guest chapter 16 . 5/16/2014
It still kills me that you made Bella into Alice's submissive even after her change.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
Good morning beautiful isn't by Tim McGraw it's by Steve holy
amelia chapter 2 . 8/9/2013
emmett is such a kind soul.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/5/2013
okay until this crap with edward won't read this chapter or any of the rest anymore its a shame i thought it would be a gd one
babygirl2928259 chapter 19 . 3/4/2013
love love love the story
babygirl2928259 chapter 18 . 3/4/2013
great chapter... love the story
Guest chapter 17 . 3/3/2013
awww that was sweet... love the story
babygirl2928259 chapter 16 . 3/3/2013 the story