Reviews for It's Not As If I Wanted To Fall So Hard For You
bROOdybLOndEs-TLA chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
i love it!
babes2103 chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
OMG there has to be more to this story. I went back and reread the first one and they just flow so well together. I would love to read the next installment as soon as you get it up. Loved it. Hope Luke and Peyton can get their acts together and be in Tree Hill and married with more kids at some point. Will eagarly await the next one.
tast3the3RAiiNBOW chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Wow. This one-shot series is intense. I like how you put it in an accurate timeline even though it is AU-ish. I love it.
chocolatemud14 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
aww I was really hoping they'd be together...
oth4eva chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I loved this. Can't wait to read anything else you write! Especially if there's a third part!
A-shiningstar chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I liked it...probably not as much as I liked the first one...and I defintely felt that the ending of this one left something to be desired. I wasn't surprised she got pregnant...that was funny at first...then You had me angry at Lucas...for his stupidity...what an idiot he was! I was shocked that she miscarried...and so sad for her...and just angry at Luke still.

Was kind of surprised that Ally didn't bring up that Lucas told her that he loved her mommy. I expected that to come back into play...

Glad that Brooke didn't loose the baby...that would have been too much sadness and then this feedback/review would have been much more unpleasant.

I really hope you write a third...b/c this does not complete the story for me... :)
Nes28 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
amazing story, love it, UD soon, and can't wait for your another storys
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
What a depressing and amazing follow up! I want more, please.
sad chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
how cruel! there better be a part 3! :(

Great writing. But bummed they had it so hard in this 1 parter. Please write us a happy ending!
HilarieIsLovely chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
OMG I loved it!

I had been waiting forever for you to post something, and I'm so glad you decided to do a part 2 to this story cause I have to say it's one of my favorite fics ever.

Could you maybe UD that 9 crimes 3 parter or something cause that one's awesome too 3

Love it!
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
There were times in this chapter when i was VERY frustrated with Peyton! You can't leave it like this - i hope there;s another chapter soon! This was wonderfully written, well done :)
breyton23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Wow. When are these two gonna get their acts together? Hate that Lucas acted like that when she told him she was pregnant. Hate that she ran as usual.

Please write a third part for this. Upate soon.
layinthefire chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Aww this was just so sad. I hate that she lost the baby :( Im even more upset that they broke up and she moved to LA. I really hope you write another chapter because Im sad about the way it ended.
amb128 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
in no way do you suck! i absolutely love this story and can not wait for more! i wish i had your writing skills lol
JeniLyn2000 chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Please tell me there will be a third part to this story, there has to be. It's lovely.