Reviews for Fujoshi Harry
My Solitude chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is quite an interesting story. XD
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Now if i could only have read what happened after they shut the door on the twins. Lol, great, good writing, and i have to say, shooting Voldymoldy is- while anticlimatic- logical. Very nice, very nice.
Kalaert chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I don't remember laughing or squealing so much in a long time. This was an amazing story, and how I so love manipulative!uke Harry.

The twins and the daydreams! The sparkles and flowers and nosebleeds! And the moe! I loved it all.

Thank you so much for sharing! Kali
KitKatssie chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
...this...is just a univerally and utterly epic win. I found myself having mini heartattacks, big nosebleeds, and long and loud sqeal fests throughout the entire thing...I identify with Rumi's character its not even funny...my brain nearly exploded when hers did!
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
love it love it
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
update soooooooooooooooooooooooon!1
YaoiRules92 chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
WAO! This was... FREAKEN AWESOME!

I liked how you wrote the whole chapter! And the whole glitter and flower thing was funny... actually the whole chap was funny!

Aww shame Rumi and Yoko couldn't see them in the end! and we too when I think about it...

but please update this soon! I wanna know who will be the next with Harry! -squeals-
Flame150 chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I have to say this story is one of my top favs. I've read Fujoshi Rumi before and when I saw this crossover I just had to read it and I just loved it and found it hilarious. Thanks for making my day by writing this.
shinigami02master chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OMG! that is so hot!
Aracil chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
I've been meaning to read Fujoshi Rumi... and I finally did when I saw this story on your story list. And then I came back and read this. When I managed to stop laughing about Fujoshi Rumi.

I love you so very much right now!
history chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I love your story ! It is really funny ! I like how harry is ( he is a uke and proud of that )!
Throne on Black Stars chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh geeze, I was giggling the whole time! I never knew bout Fujoshi Rumi, so when I started reading, my jaw liked to drop. So funny! I laughed really hard at the cockroach scene in vol 1, because a situation like that really did happen to me.

I was watching Texas Chainsaw Massacre with my best friend and we were getting totally freaked out, then I started screaming because I saw a nasty, vicious, man-slaying little beast perched on the ceiling. I guess I startled it into action because it preceded to fly straight at us.

We ran out the room and clung to each other, scarred for life.

Before that, I never knew cockroaches could fly. Evil Blighters.

Anyway, this whole thing totally cracked me up, references included. I've prolly read just about all the known (translated) yaoi mangas ... but Crimson Spell is one of my favorites, along with Totally Captivated.

BTW, if you haven't already, you should check out this manga about a really shy seme completely in love with a manipulative uke...I just can't remember the title. But it Harry's situation paralleled that manga, and I really found it adorable.

Anyway, thanks for sharing this beautiful creation with the rest of us fujoshi. :)

Ckarrine
Obscure Stranger chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
OMG! That was amazing! I love it, there are simply no other words for me to describe this!
Slygirl50 chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
*squel!* I loved this story! It was amazing!

Write more like it!
seventhSINwrath chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I loved it! Harry was am amazingly cute uke and I loved how bold he was and how shy his seme was! Thank-you for introducing me to this fandom! Oh, the possiblities! And yaoi!