Reviews for Hell is a Road
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Great partial story, but had to admit that I was disappointed to see that it was incomplete and an update had not occurred since 2009. Let me add my voice to the others I know have been crying for more of this fine tale. I was worried about that doctor shooing Vin away from Ezra's room with it still being unknown as to whether someone might be wanting to finish what they started. I sincerely hope we will get to rest of the story soon and thank you for your efforts.
Marmie1955 chapter 7 . 3/8/2010
OO-OO Glad I found this one. Loving it. Sure hope there is more coming.
Romanse1 chapter 7 . 1/1/2010
Whoo Hoo! Is this one delicious find or what! What a great way for this Mag7 fan to start off the new year - discovering a new to me, Mag7, Ezra-lovin' writer!

This story rocks and I am SOO glad you did not let the idea that "this has been done before" stop you from writing YOUR story! I am loving and enjoying this story soo much! I listend to it being read aloud (more than once) from my text- to-speech software while I was doing art and preparing supper.

I sure hope you continue this tale 'cause I'm REALLY looking forward to reading it.

Lastly, if I may, would you please consider joining the party over at the Mag7 fic writing Live Journal? I know there are a bunch of readers over there who don't venture much if at all to FFnet and they would love to read your story. Hopefully you will be able to see the url, get an account and join the fun! community./mag7_fic/
sfulton229 chapter 7 . 12/1/2009
Very nice to see more of this and I'm intrigued by the idea that this is going in another direction. Love how you showed just how bored and frustrated Vin is; he isn't one for sitting around but they need someone to watch over Ezra. Great that he is keeping tabs on things and lovely way to get the information across. It does seem like something is up with Billy Gordon and the team will sort that out. The mystery of how they got a body so close to Ezra is another avenue to explore. Great that Ezra is better and I'm sure on the road to recovery. Looking forward to the next part!
boomagoo chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Great story so far! I cannot wait for more.
SivanShemesh chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
Love the last lines of it.

The team surly need Chris to keep them straight. I do hope that Ezra will be find.

Thank you for writing it. Keep writing.

Keep up the great work that you are doing with your fic and update asap.

*Hugs & Kisses*

Have a great day/night and keep smiling,

SivanShemesh chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Well I suppose that I have one big question: What the hell happened to Ezra?

Thank you for writing it. Ezra should know that the team covered his back.

SivanShemesh chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Relief to Team7 that Ezra is alive now need to hope that he will make it.

Thank you for writing it. Love the angst and the hurt you bring to Ezra. Great work.

SivanShemesh chapter 3 . 11/16/2009
Poor Team7, even though Ezra is still out there... grin.

SivanShemesh chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
Poor Ezra and his team.

Thank you for writing it.

SivanShemesh chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
Ezra is missing and Chris afraid that might something happened to his agent...

Love angst, and reading more.

Thank you for writing it.

dwelian chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
Good story! Looking forward to seeing where you go with it!
sfulton229 chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
Wonderful next part! Love how everyone is crammed into Ezra's room in various stages of comfort. The confusion that Ezra had with just what had happened came thru and nice bit about how Vin expected Ezra to know what day of the week it was right as he woke up. Nathan's line about the severe paper cut was perfect and I'm sure he says things like that all the time. Nice start of the revelations as to what is going on; that robbery was a bit convenient. Love how you showed just how hurt Ezra is and it doesn't look like he is leaving anytime soon. Looks like the hunt is on; Chris's line about the Scooby snack was perfect. Hope to see more soon!
mystdogs chapter 6 . 8/6/2009
Nice chapter, love the guys all sprawled out around Ezra's room:) Look forward to the next chapter
sfulton229 chapter 5 . 7/25/2009
Great rallying the team chapter. Questions are being raised and the determination to find out just what happened is so strong. Finding out just how severely injured Ezra is really shocked them all; having Nathan react like that was very telling. The missing shoe was a big omission for him to damage the skin that badly. Travis doesn't have a chance at all of stopping them. Looking forward to the next part!