Reviews for Trophy
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Whoa... XD that's all I can really say
ilvitachi001 chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
I loved it will there be a sequel?
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Don't know why I haven't reviewed it until now since I've read this more than I'm guessing 15 times.

I freaking love this pairing. It hurts my heart to see Luffy scared but I still love it. I applaud you on what a great job you did. Wish there was a next part but you're the author and whatever you do is fine.

Again, love this fic. Take care.

Voquo
Le.Jester.Vixen chapter 1 . 9/28/2010

Again, love this fic. Take care.

Voquo
TARIGARMA12 chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
OMG this story is so dark and disturbing, specially the end with luffy trying to call everybody for help and finding he is alone...

but a like it! really good job
just anie6142 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
O.M.G. I don't know why but Iloved the fic, maybe I'am a bit sadist but well if you could write more of this pairing I would be very tahnkful.
blanc-hiver chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Shoot. I've never thought that LucciLuffy would be that...interesting.

Love the ending
Maydn chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh, this is pretty dark and evil, in a good way.

But why didn't you write a proper summary? It's the place to give an impression of the story and yours is just an A/N that really doesn't help on deciding whether or not to read the fic. [I know, I clicked on it nonetheless - because the character choice made me curious. Maybe Clarobell is somehow very famous around here and I should know what this means if you write such a summary but well... I don't. ;) I think a quote from the fic would have been a better choice.]

Another formal thing would be a proper warning about non-con. Not that it disturbed /me/ to read it, but perhaps others would have liked to be warned...?

Anyway, my thoughts about the story itself. :)

I was thoroughly enjoying your predatory Lucci. The idea of mentally breaking someone's spirit by sexual abuse might not be very innovative but you've written it very well. I liked your choice of words for describing Lucci and I also found your desperate Luffy very believable.

This one sentence sounds a bit strange to me though: "He then lowered himself down to 'Luffy's level', and took him into his mouth." I think it gives a bit of an 'uncertain' impression, I don't really know, but perhaps having a predator cat like Lucci in mind, you could have worded this with some more animalistic vocabulary instead of giving it the sound of being too shy to say what he's really doing. Just an idea though... I'm not the expert for writing sex scenes anyway. :)

Some typos I've seen: Lucci let a hand "wonder" along Luffy's body; and further down he "trace" a finger [wander, traced?]. Could be though that I'm simply not familiar with some expressions.

I like the ending very much, it's so disturbing and sad and has a great feel to it. Well, great in the disturbing sense, but you know what I mean. :) I'd leave out the "for help" in Luffy's cries though. He hasn't really cried for help until then, only worries for his nakama, and it sounds a bit strange worded like that. Again, that might just be me.

I found the story very interesting and captivating though, the scenerio was (disturbingly!) rather imaginable and apart from the things I've mentioned I really liked how you've written it. And the other things are just my opinion and I've never written either of the characters let alone a situation like that, so you know I may be not the best critic for them...
yo wuz up chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
wow never seen this pairin before but you write it very well!
Clarobell chapter 1 . 7/15/2009