Reviews for One Piece Crossover Collection
Monkey D. Writer chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Do Fairy Tail next! Did you know that when Urahara did the key thing I thought he was summoning a Zodiac but I just remembered, this is BLEACH not FAIRY TAIL!

L.I.N.A.T chapter 4 . 2/21/2013
hehehe HaHaHa HAHAHAHAHAHA! You know, not what I was expecting, but funny either way.
Michael Schwartz chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
Simple, but brilliant. Please make a story about that.
Jhonie chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
This was bloody hilarious! Man, i loved this! Brook FTW! Ah, man... my stomach's hurting now... from laughing too much. More of this!
Emma Iveli chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
Oh my god! That was so funny... I laughed so hard when I read that ending... oh man... I'm coughing becuse of it.

Also, I have learned about Brook's carreer, in fact on my blog I suggested a parody of Behind the Music with Brook on my blog today.
cjfic chapter 2 . 4/23/2010
why dont you try, naruto, bleach, xmen, fairy tail, batman, gamaran, defense devil, medaka box, lock on, kongoh bancho...
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
dr-fanmai-l.over chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
bervo hhm aone-peice-caeroosover-i-daerme-of-jeannie-whaer-onepeice-girls-robin&vivin&ami-aer-part-jeannies!
dr-fanmai-lover chapter 3 . 8/16/2009
bervo wy-won,t-ther-battle'd-damn caeroosover-op
avatoa chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
Nice work dude. Could I request one for the Ghostbusters please?
Majin Hentai X chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
funny but lets see whats next
Emma Iveli chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Okay... what I have to say is this: You may not have seen Ranma 1/2... but you know how to do write a crossover. I have seen quite a few episodes and read quite a few chapter where Ranma (the mian character) used his female side's good looks to get discounts. You are one of the best auhotur's on this sight for doing such a crossover! Good job!
DtecnoKira chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
Well that was short and cute.
DtecnoKira chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
Hey have you seen RPM? It is AWESOME

anyway I'll be sure to reread this once I get to the CP9 people, but it was still fun to read even without fully knowing who everyone was.
HiAndromon chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Sonic as a pirate captain, simple as that.

But as far as characters go I can't see too many Sonic character being on a crew with him, potentially I can see

Tails,Knuckle's,Blaze,Marine and too few for a crew, so you may have to Lace in a few OC's or more characters from other place's.

I put these ones because I can see other things for the rest.

Amy-Bounty Hunter who want's to 'Catch' -Too young to deal with the 'more evil' villains.

Chaotix-probably working as mercenary' -I can't see him as a Pirate, only a Marine. Big-Too lazy to do anything but fish all day.

Princess Sally and 'Comicbook' Freedom Fighters-Probably better in the Revolutionary army.

Shadow-Wouldn't travel with others, the only others he tolerates working with for long periods of time are Rouge,Hope and Omega.

These are just my thoughts, it's your story do it as you please.

PS-I think it'd be funny if they tried using sea-stone cuffs on Sonic, sure he can't that shouldn't stop him from running or spin dashing.