Reviews for All Over Again
francescamaher chapter 1 . 6h
Right! I demand you update this right now! I was heartbroken when I got to the end of chapter 30 and realised there was no more! And that the last time it was update was 2011! Please please pleaseeeee update, this story is so amazing and exactly the kind I've been searching for ever since I started reading Jily fanfiction. I need to know how it ends!
-Francesca xx
OtterPatronus27 chapter 1 . 13h
I'm not sure if you read these reviews, but I can't leave this unsaid. I don't think I have ever read such an emotionally packed first chapter. Maybe I'm just a softy, but many areas of this chapter brought tears to my eyes, and Lily's monologue about Sirius was undeniably one of the most touching speeches I've read. I'm not even exaggerating, it made my heart do funny things, but mostly swell with love and pride for both Sirius and Lily. And if this is the first chapter, I'm looking forward to how this story plays out.
Melaynaaa chapter 30 . 4/3
Are you going to finish the story? I love this fanfic!
anonqueen chapter 3 . 3/18
You mention the color of your characters eyes a lot... but does Sirius have blue or violet eyes, I swear it changes with each paragraph. Something to keep in mind!
haha what a DICKHEAD!who cares if its not the james you think it should be. This is a great story!
ultranahshedidnt chapter 1 . 3/17
Hey! I just wanna say:
fuck off!
And stop calling yourself a Jily shipper.
You don't deserve to be in the HP fandom you sick asshole
Your James is nothing like the James Rowling created so put up a AU or OOC warning for us Jily shippers sake you motherfucker.
Juninho07 chapter 15 . 3/8
one of the best authors i've ever had the pleasure of meeting.
Vivss chapter 20 . 3/6
I can see some Cruel Intentions in the James bet thing, except that I never wanted Sebastian to end up with Annette hehe. I hope James will manage to find a way to not give his inheritance to that bitch.
And I loved there are more Henry and MJ background story!
I love this story SOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I have read it twice now in the past year (when I first came across it). The plot, the character portrayals, and the relationship between the characters is masterfully done. You depict James and Lily in an unparalleled. I also really like the clever MJ/Henry subplot and the relationship between Lily and Sirius. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update. You are such an amazing writer, and it would be so wonderful if you could write more.
Vivss chapter 17 . 3/2
I love MJ and Henry parts so much that I would totally read a spinoff of their story if you wrote it. Somehow I dread they will die along this story...
Vivss chapter 10 . 2/28
I think this is my fav chapter so far!
You wrote so well the talk between James and his mother, I could totally feel the tension and emotions of them.
Ahhh loving their French talking hehe
Vivss chapter 5 . 2/27
So Lily's parents were indeed muggles? But didnt Remus say Lily's mom was Head Girl?
Are you ever going to UPDATE this? Please please please do. I love this. I cant actually count how many times iv read this. PLEASE update!
AHH I NEED THE NEXT CHAPTER OMG! SOOO GOOODD