Reviews for All Over Again
Your Fan chapter 6 . 3/26
Are u ever going to continue? I really luv ur story, please do...
SPECKto Patronum chapter 30 . 2/17
Pluuuuu-eaaaase. You cant leave it like that. It's an offense to do so
Silverfyre16 chapter 29 . 1/15
I kinda have mixed opinions on this story. At the start, James is awful, Lily isn't likeable, and it seems more of a Lily/Sirius story than a Lily/James one. And the reasons that are given because of them hating each other are not very plausible. How they end up so happy isn't very realistic either. But I still really like this story.
knit-wear chapter 18 . 1/5
so... the entire plot of this story is driven by one giant misunderstanding after another and two idiots' being too stubborn to see that? note: i'm still reading.
knit-wear chapter 7 . 1/4
ohohohoho that was an *excellent* twist.
knit-wear chapter 6 . 1/4
So, generally i like this dramatic/intense rendition of what made them fall out - gotta have the initial hatred for this love/hate trope to work, which is JKR's canon after all. But what's with all the slut shaming? Like some really intense shaming going on here. Not just the boys treating girls like nothing more than 'sluts and whores' or the female characters calling each other sluts and whores... but there seems to be this pervasive idea that enjoying sex as a woman is something to be ashamed of. I guess I'm just hoping your version of the marauders will work out how they should be the ones ashamed of themselves for how they're treating people... Because it's thoroughly disgusting. Anyway. Other than that weirdness, good job thus far.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 30 . 10/21/2016
I read this a while ago, but I never quite finished it so I never gave a full review. Alright, I am torn on my opinion of this fic. You are a talented writer and clearly you've made an effort to flesh out the characters in depth. A major reason I read it fully is because of how capturing your writing is.
However, I cannot support the toxic relationship that James and Lily have. The dependency and abuse is so problematic and I hope that people recognize that a love so unstable is harmful. There were times that I felt deeply disturbed by their behaviour. Theres angst (love it!) and then there is actual abuse (big freakin no). It is toxic to love someone so much that you are willing to hurt them, its disturbing and no "love" is worth that psychological distress and emotional pain. I hope that if you do continue this, they will continue to find better communication and coping strategies, respect for one another, and develop a healthy partnership otherwise, they honestly shouldn't even be together for both of their well-being. She is actually fearful of him - its so wrong. Trust me, I understand complex and troubled people.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/17/2016
I don't understand... What happened to you? This story is amazing. Will you please update?
elanev91 chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
I'm absolutely obsessed with this story. Please update? :)))))
LilyPE chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
It's been five years.
This is my favourite story.
I don't know how you could do this to me.
Please update. I love Emily and Sirius. I relate to Emily, so so much. :)
ICB chapter 30 . 5/10/2016
Probably a silly statement at this point but I am still desperately hoping there is more to come from this fic because while I have never loved a couple as much as your James and Lily i could at least distract myself with other authors versions - however I will never find another continuation of the completely unique and addictive pairing of Henry and MJ Potter and thus I must BEG you to do something more or give some sort of note explaining the planned catharsis of this story.. I think your imagination and storytelling prowess is incredible and I loathe the idea that this will never be completed (along with First Steps) as in another world without copyright this could have been far and away one of the best books published. IB x
Guest chapter 30 . 4/16/2016
I love this story! Especially Sirius's and Lily's friendship! Pleaseeee update!
Guest chapter 30 . 4/9/2016
You write sooo well.. One of the best writings.. Your use of pronouns.. Creating the suspense.. Your discriptions.. Brilliant..
Guest chapter 30 . 4/9/2016
Heyyyy..! I need closure.. So many loose ends.. Update please..!
GreekPrincess3 chapter 30 . 3/31/2016
OH MY GOODNESS THIS STORY IS AMAZING WHY HAS IT NOT BEEN CONTINUED?! PLEASE TELL ME ITS BEEN ABANDONED! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE THIS STORY!
2,168 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »