Reviews for All Over Again
I don't understand... What happened to you? This story is amazing. Will you please update?
beck782 chapter 30 . 7/12
I'm absolutely obsessed with this story. Please update? :)))))
LilyPE chapter 1 . 5/22
It's been five years.
This is my favourite story.
I don't know how you could do this to me.
Please update. I love Emily and Sirius. I relate to Emily, so so much. :)
ICB chapter 30 . 5/10
Probably a silly statement at this point but I am still desperately hoping there is more to come from this fic because while I have never loved a couple as much as your James and Lily i could at least distract myself with other authors versions - however I will never find another continuation of the completely unique and addictive pairing of Henry and MJ Potter and thus I must BEG you to do something more or give some sort of note explaining the planned catharsis of this story.. I think your imagination and storytelling prowess is incredible and I loathe the idea that this will never be completed (along with First Steps) as in another world without copyright this could have been far and away one of the best books published. IB x
I love this story! Especially Sirius's and Lily's friendship! Pleaseeee update!
You write sooo well.. One of the best writings.. Your use of pronouns.. Creating the suspense.. Your discriptions.. Brilliant..
Heyyyy..! I need closure.. So many loose ends.. Update please..!
GreekPrincess3 chapter 30 . 3/31
OH MY GOODNESS THIS STORY IS AMAZING WHY HAS IT NOT BEEN CONTINUED?! PLEASE TELL ME ITS BEEN ABANDONED! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! PLEEAAASSSEEE UPDATE THIS STORY!
Genie15 chapter 30 . 3/20
I know it's been a while but please don't leave this infinished. This story is so promising it would be a crime to leave it hanging here. Very different to the normal Jily fics, I love it
LLAMACORN chapter 8 . 3/1
I love the story , but please finish it so I can completely understand and love it
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 2/25
Jilybean31 chapter 1 . 2/24
I cannot believe I just spent the last week reading this story during every spare moment I had only to find out that it is unfinished and hasn't had an update in 5 years! Oh my heart is breaking, please please please update! I'm so attached, you can't leave this story like this. I love your story please at least give us a reason as to why you left it here after all the time you put into it.
lalelumondfrau chapter 30 . 2/8
oh my god! this story is just brilliant! couldn't stop reading... but now there are no chapters leftI love how the lovestory changed into an adventure!
LilyPE chapter 30 . 2/6
I love you!
You sneaky sneaky writer. You actually managed to redeem him a huge bit.
2,161 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »