Reviews for All Over Again
ceyjcdhirs chapter 30 . 9/23
Please please please continue with this story. It's truly amazing and I really want to know what happens next.
girlinthebluescarf chapter 30 . 6/24
OMG. I love where this is going. When will the next chapter come out?
idk if you still want reviews but
your story is amazing, the descriptions are perfectly detailed, the chapters have the right length! congratulations! i m at chapter 10 and it has oNLy 30... i would break down and cry right now if i wasn't so absorbed in the story! Love you! keep writing!
JMoerdyk15 chapter 30 . 2/5
Please! please! please! Finish this story! It is one of my favorites!
MaMaquillerie chapter 2 . 12/5/2017
"she's back"? this girl was sexually harassed in front of the entire school, should have been going to therapy, and would need a lot more than that for her to be 'back', if ever. that was straight up bullying and this is horribly representation of what would have actually happened in real life. granted, it is a fanfic, but honestly you could have come up with a way less horrifying example than having forcefully lily strip and dance in front of the entire school. i don't know, your writing is beautiful, but the way this was handled was just not good.
Jen chapter 30 . 11/20/2017
I can't believe I just found this! I am soooo hook! You should definitely think about completing this story
Your Fan chapter 6 . 3/26/2017
Are u ever going to continue? I really luv ur story, please do...
SPECKto Patronum chapter 30 . 2/17/2017
Pluuuuu-eaaaase. You cant leave it like that. It's an offense to do so
Silverfyre16 chapter 29 . 1/15/2017
I kinda have mixed opinions on this story. At the start, James is awful, Lily isn't likeable, and it seems more of a Lily/Sirius story than a Lily/James one. And the reasons that are given because of them hating each other are not very plausible. How they end up so happy isn't very realistic either. But I still really like this story.
knit-wear chapter 18 . 1/5/2017
so... the entire plot of this story is driven by one giant misunderstanding after another and two idiots' being too stubborn to see that? note: i'm still reading.
knit-wear chapter 7 . 1/4/2017
ohohohoho that was an *excellent* twist.
knit-wear chapter 6 . 1/4/2017
So, generally i like this dramatic/intense rendition of what made them fall out - gotta have the initial hatred for this love/hate trope to work, which is JKR's canon after all. But what's with all the slut shaming? Like some really intense shaming going on here. Not just the boys treating girls like nothing more than 'sluts and whores' or the female characters calling each other sluts and whores... but there seems to be this pervasive idea that enjoying sex as a woman is something to be ashamed of. I guess I'm just hoping your version of the marauders will work out how they should be the ones ashamed of themselves for how they're treating people... Because it's thoroughly disgusting. Anyway. Other than that weirdness, good job thus far.
OtterPatronus27 chapter 30 . 10/21/2016
I read this a while ago, but I never quite finished it so I never gave a full review. Alright, I am torn on my opinion of this fic. You are a talented writer and clearly you've made an effort to flesh out the characters in depth. A major reason I read it fully is because of how capturing your writing is.
However, I cannot support the toxic relationship that James and Lily have. The dependency and abuse is so problematic and I hope that people recognize that a love so unstable is harmful. There were times that I felt deeply disturbed by their behaviour. Theres angst (love it!) and then there is actual abuse (big freakin no). It is toxic to love someone so much that you are willing to hurt them, its disturbing and no "love" is worth that psychological distress and emotional pain. I hope that if you do continue this, they will continue to find better communication and coping strategies, respect for one another, and develop a healthy partnership otherwise, they honestly shouldn't even be together for both of their well-being. She is actually fearful of him - its so wrong. Trust me, I understand complex and troubled people.
Guest chapter 30 . 7/17/2016
I don't understand... What happened to you? This story is amazing. Will you please update?
elanev91 chapter 30 . 7/12/2016
I'm absolutely obsessed with this story. Please update? :)))))
2,174 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »