Reviews for New Divide
Tenshi-Yoko chapter 1 . 4/4
Great story! I can't wait to see what happens next! XD I do have a few questions though…...has Optimus not accepted the sibling bond between Bumblebee and himself because he somehow knows that the Fallen is out there and trying to kill him and that there is a possiblity that Megatron can return? Is he not accepting the bond between himself and Bumblebee and is pushing Bee away because he knows that he might die soon and wants to spare Bee as much pain as possible? In the movie, Optimus seemed to know that something big involving him was coming when he talked to Sam in the cemetery. I'm just curious on why Optimus isn't accepting the bond between himself and Bee and want to know if my thoughts are anywhere close to what may be going on in the story.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/6/2016
Update please!
thefourmanarmy chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
Update! For god's sake!
Ensign Otaku chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Please continue! I luv it so much!
Moonview chapter 2 . 1/18/2015
I want more! Please update soon.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 2 . 10/13/2014
Bumblebee don't worry we still love you even though your megatron's younger brother
Next Chapter please send me a mesage when updata
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
So...bumblebee Is Megatron brother
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2014
Please update soon you are an awesome stories writer and I can't wait to see what you come up with in the next chapter!
Illustriousgiraffe chapter 2 . 8/8/2014
Plleeeeaaaaasseeeeee Keeeeeeep goooooiiinnnnggggg
moar chapter 2 . 7/1/2014
need moar chapters :)
kirallie chapter 2 . 6/29/2014
Poor Bee! Why won't Optimus try and give comfort. Surely he realises Bee would have felt Megatron's death too? Keep up the good work
Mariposa Prime chapter 2 . 6/17/2014
Well? 2011. It's 2014. June 2014.

Sorry. Love your stories, love bee. Love seeing what his childhood must have been like. But what the frag happens next!?
Guest chapter 2 . 4/10/2014
I like your story so far but it's kinda sad. Btw I love all of your stories please continue writing.
Blue lightning 092 chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
Next chapter please
fear4everleading chapter 2 . 1/9/2014
I know it's been a while , but I really like this book and wish you could update. Please! Pretty please with cookies on top?! Anyway... Keep writing