Reviews for The Struggles of a Secret
Totally Awesome chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
How dare you say Hogwarts is the best on Earth and Mars? PIGFARTS is on Mars. Pigfarts is only the BEST wizardrying school in the galaxy.
Nenne chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
Loved it. So cute.
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Hi!

This was such a fantastic story! It actually made me cry! When Narcissa was takling to Draco, I was crying! You've done a wonderful job on this! Congradulations!

~AmazonWariorPrincess :)
StickySituation chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Just wanted to say that I loved that you mentioned A Very Potter Musical in your story. It's the first time I've seen somebody do that.
Farzana chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
wow, i love this idea. it was really good. i liked all the details you put in to explain why everything went as it did in the books. you were able to accommodate the original plotline perfectly. good job. i liked it. it was hilarious when ron fainted. lol. good job.
Gryffindor chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Well, the great hall just found out, but how about a sequel where the rest of the world finds out? I really love the way you've done this pairing. Draco is nice enough, without becoming a total softy...
njferrell chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
Draco and Harry met when very small and remained friends..then get together as teens. Maybe Draco finds a way to help Harry through the Dursley years..like a magic trunk, bag, or house elf.

Harry and Draco become friends when they meet at Madam Malkins...maybe even shop befriends him instaed of Ron.(Good Draco..maybe even good Malfoys)

A Harry/Victor Krum story

Your fave TV shows say you like CSI. Maybe a crossover? Or, a crossover, where Lily was not an Evans. She was really related to someone at CSI and they raise Harry and are magical themselves. Lily was taken or lost as a baby. I can see Grissom being great at Potions! And he has all that stuff in jars.

Harry/Cedric...and Cedric lives!

Harry raised at Hogwarts instead of with the Dursleys.
TheGingerbreadMan19 chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
hiya!

what a great story! the idea of Harry and Draco never being enemies is nice!

i would have a suggestion! why don't you write a one-or two-shot about draco appearing at the Dursleys' door. there are still few of them and it would be so funny. ya know, with the Dursleys hating everything that's not "normal" would it be so great when they find out that harry is gay!

when you're interested, just send me a PM (though i wouldn't be offended if you don't XD)

luv, ginger
Silverlynxcat chapter 2 . 8/13/2009
If you're looking for story ideas, I find several things quite good for thinking things up:

1) Check newspapers, there might be a story in there that might help, serious/funny etc. That's how I thought of one about a wizarding restaurant where the uniform is...partially non existent xD

2) Just before you go to sleep let your mind wander, (Although keep a notebookpen handy) it's a lot easier to come up with ideas as long as you don't think to hard. Note the basics and make the finer points the morning after.

3) Daydreaming about scenarios can give you tons of ideas, although not for everyone. I spend the larger portion of my life daydreaming so it's a good technique for me x)
Pungahn chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
haha, ron fainting... cant stop giggling.

as for another story idea, anything drarry! perhaps a snippet of an event in this story...
Alice-Tiny Ball Of Energy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Lol, not lemony, sweet fluffy cotton candy, absolutelty perfectly perfect!

Draco is so sweet! I love how you have Rons reaction tho! Thats hilarous!
Aiyoku Saotome chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I KNEW IT! PIGFARTS! :D
gaaralover51141 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
how cute! awsome!
xheheitssamx chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
i loved this. it was awesome. and i thought it was smart that you had them apart during 5th to 7th year because really, i dont think they could have ever survived as a couple through all that. anyways. loved it! brilliant:]

and i definitely noticed that comment to AVPM. it made me laugh because i LOVE that musical. haha:]
Estra chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
This was good. Brilliant, actually. I saw the movie at midnight and I really wanted to read some good slash, so I found this.

I got lucky.