Reviews for Always Searching
mon-petit-pois chapter 20 . 7/31/2011
I know it has been a while, but could you PLEASE continue? I think this is the third time I have read this story... It's so good! But you can't just leave it here!:)

Love,

Alli
ME chapter 20 . 9/27/2010
IS THIS IT?
Anynomus chapter 20 . 9/11/2010
Is this it?
Reeba123 chapter 20 . 9/5/2010
GREAT STORY! I like how it stays in character. Please continue writing your story! It is wonderful, i like the twist that comes from ziva's niece! Thank you sooooo much!
rubiesandrain chapter 20 . 6/28/2010
AW! His team loves him! And, Ziva and her niece have a connection! UPDATE SOON! :)
ncis29 chapter 20 . 3/1/2010
PLEASE DONT STOP! i never saw that whole ari is the father thing coming! please continue :D
babygirl12020 chapter 20 . 12/20/2009
please update soon
littlebear5 chapter 20 . 12/18/2009
this is a great story! i hope you continue it!
forensicpathologistninja chapter 20 . 9/10/2009
great story! please keep writing!
SpecialAgentWho13 chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
Great chapter, nice job! Can't wait to read more, update soon please! :)
Ang chapter 20 . 8/16/2009
i like this alot, except im waiting for more tiva! as much as i love mcgee, his part ges dreary
gsr4ever chapter 19 . 8/11/2009
Good fic. Happy Birthday!
NYT chapter 19 . 8/10/2009
Well, I like you better now. :) So, it would have been bad for Saima to know that Ziva is her aunt...
lrigD chapter 19 . 8/10/2009
Ooh, this is a very good chapter. It must be strange to know you're an aunt of a sudden 7 year old girl. I wish I was an aunt... lol.

Anyway, I like this chapter. And I especially like that things are beginning to look up for them (no matter how carefully)
Jae chapter 19 . 8/10/2009
Happy belated birthday! I look forward to reading your updates. I'll admit - I think that Ziva has some hard time penance to do for some of the things she said and the way she reacted to Tony. BUT - I do understand ficts that are a little kinder to her in regards. I mean she was grieving and in a very hard spot. My point? I look forward to how you handle the two meeting again - no matter what angle you take :)