Reviews for Old Friends
Aggressively Hospitable chapter 7 . 8/3/2010
This is a very good story, love the weaving, and the fact that you have added to it makes it pretty perfect, excited to see the end of it, happy? sad? more happy than sad please? whatever you decide I'm sure will be great, can't wait to read more.
Anitoon3 chapter 7 . 8/2/2010

AWESOME CHAPTER! XD

Coolness! Aladdin talked to Ariel, and they both confirmed that they remember eachother!

Haha! Ariel said he was a little crazy! But, then, everyone is! 8D .

*Gasp* It's that Ursala! Uh-Oh!

Thanks for making this again!

AG
Anitoon3 chapter 6 . 8/2/2010
Hi!

Oh my gosh! Yay! another memory trigger!

Anitoon3 chapter 5 . 8/2/2010

This is good!

Yay! Aladdin and Ariel remember eachother! Well, kinda. :)

Aladdin and Jasmine are good at guessing the clues from Ariel! :)

Ariel's really good at climbing!

Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Oh my a cliffhanger! How did "Vanessa" find him? Must know, must know!

Anyway, great chapter. I like how you got into Ariel's thoughts a bit, how she kept thinking of "Ali" instead of Eric and the frustration and the tension...I like how you described how she almost- almost had that kiss! I was feeling the same thing as her at that moment. Like the kiss was all that mattered- then she didn't get it and I was like, "sooo close!" then I snapped back to remembering that it's a good thing she didn't get it, or there'd be no more story! Anyway, the fact that you could make a reader feel the same thing as the character is awesome.

I like how you described how she felt calm and at peace when the moon was out.

Hm though Aladdin got the answer he wanted, I just know he won't be satisfied just yet! Do I sense an Enchanted style love rectangle getting tighter? Oooh very interesting where this is going!
Love and Peace Forever chapter 7 . 8/1/2010
Please Update Soon! Ariel And Aladdin Are Like Cute Together! Cant Wait To See What Happens :) Great Work Too!
Were-Weasel chapter 7 . 7/31/2010
Wow! This is really unuique! I actualy find my self enjoying a Little Mirmaid story! Will ariel discover genie? Aww man I love Genie!
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
AH! Update soon! I have a feeling I know who the girl is but I'll wait to find out. :D
znk99fg7 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Lovin' it!

I can't wait to see what happens next :D
sylvia3317 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
hey Wonder! iam so happy that you update so soon! i like this part, and iam glad that ar and al became friends, now the story turns very exciting...

update soon... syl
MermaidRaven chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
well what an interesting chapter I never thought that it would be turning out this way hum I can't wait to find out what happens next
Anitoon3 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Hey there!

Awesome chapter! XD

Oh noes! Raja got mad and was about to attack Ariel over Max!

I'm so glad that Aladdin saved her!

Dang, Eric cared about Max more than Ariel! He dosn't deserve her!

Thanks for making this!

AG
Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010

Cool chapter!

Cool! Aladdin met Ariel, but alas, she's mute still...

Max and Ariel must be hot.
Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Hi!

good chapter!

wow, Eric guessed her name!

Oh snap! they're gonna go meet Jasmine and Aladdin! Heehee!

Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hi there!

This is really good!

I like Aladdin x Ariel as a couple! :)

Dang, poor Aladdin! Aw, Ariel is so sweet!

Thanks so much for making this!

210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »