Reviews for Old Friends
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
AH! Update soon! I have a feeling I know who the girl is but I'll wait to find out. :D
znk99fg7 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
Lovin' it!

I can't wait to see what happens next :D
sylvia3317 chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
hey Wonder! iam so happy that you update so soon! i like this part, and iam glad that ar and al became friends, now the story turns very exciting...

update soon... syl
MermaidRaven chapter 7 . 7/29/2010
well what an interesting chapter I never thought that it would be turning out this way hum I can't wait to find out what happens next
Anitoon3 chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
Hey there!

Awesome chapter! XD

Oh noes! Raja got mad and was about to attack Ariel over Max!

I'm so glad that Aladdin saved her!

Dang, Eric cared about Max more than Ariel! He dosn't deserve her!

Thanks for making this!

~ AG
Anitoon3 chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
Hey!

Cool chapter!

Cool! Aladdin met Ariel, but alas, she's mute still...

Max and Ariel must be hot.
Anitoon3 chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Hi!

good chapter!

wow, Eric guessed her name!

Oh snap! they're gonna go meet Jasmine and Aladdin! Heehee!

~ Anitoon3
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Hi there!

This is really good!

I like Aladdin x Ariel as a couple! :)

Dang, poor Aladdin! Aw, Ariel is so sweet!

Thanks so much for making this!

~ Anitoon3
sylvia3317 chapter 6 . 7/23/2010
Hey FMW please please update soon! i want to read the whole thing, this is so an awesome story!

it would be interesting that instead of Eric, Aladdin can break ursulas curse giving to ariel his TRUE LOVE kiss...

i dont like eric in the real film, he only loves ariel because of his voice thats not true love sorry ...
roonilwazlib1 chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
Liked this chapter, update soon!
Maryanne Jarvey chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Boy I can tell you don't like Eric, making him come off as a bad guy and what not. Normally, I'm an Ariel/Eric lover but I'm loving this! Update soon!
Archery Shootingstar Bright chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Yay you updated again!

This was a nice enjoyable chapter, too! I like how Aladdin's piecing together hints to figure out where Ariel came from. I like how Ariel came up with a way to see if "Ali" felt the same way about her (recognition).

I also like how you described what Ariel's musing about despite not being able to directly express it to those around her- her memories of her blurred boring childhood, and that Atlantica moved around so she wasn't sure if she'd been to Agrabah.

I also like how we see hints of Ariel and Aladdin each starting to feel torn as in who do they really love (I'm guessing Ariel/Aladdin prevails, huh? ;) But later). Like "That happened a lot in the dry air, right? Well, it couldn't have been the same as when Eric touched her. After all, she loved Eric, and that was why she felt so ecstatic whenever they made contact. So, it had to be an actual static shock when she held Ali's hand for that brief moment. Though she certainly found him attractive and kind and sweet, she loved Eric. She was just drawn to Ali because he seemed familiar." That was a nice train of thought to add. An actual electric shock as an excuse.

(Just one thing you need to fix: you've written "**line break**" in here a couple of times. I think you've typed those as notes to line break there, but you just forgot to add them when you published the story is all:)
MermaidRaven chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
wow well I hope that Ariel will get her kiss because after a hug that is what always comes next well I think os
SerinaMusica chapter 5 . 6/23/2010
wow this is a great story. why not fiish it. its very good. you kepteveryone in erfect charicter, done an amazein job at discription, and did an amazing job of putin these 2 stories togrther. pleasr continue. its very good. Do you take ideas? case if you do i can give you some if you like. pleas finish this.
sylvia3317 chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
hello this story is awesome ! please continue this ! I hope for a happy end for aladdin and ariel!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »