Reviews for Battlemech Gundam Seed
Sieben Nightwing chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
interesting chapter and all, but when is the next update? I would love to see this story continue, but it is rather painful when you have not updated for over two years, quineg? Thank you for all of your hard work so far and I would love to see another chapter soon, but I understand if you have other, more pressing issues.
Olaf74 chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
*removes his Jaw from the floor*

You are full of surprises! In the positive turn i mean.

Please continue the story very very soon.
JC chapter 2 . 5/15/2010
Good start

Will this be another Pro-Zaft/Plant,s story.

If it I stop reading it.
Deathzealot chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
/rubs jaw/ Interesting piece of fiction. Keep it coming. Though I have to ask have you read 's work which also combines the worlds of SEED and Battletech?
hpackrat chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
Nice plottage but quite a few flaws in the story, I think. ORB giving up its independence to join up with the FedSuns so easily just doesn't sound right. No nation in its right mind would give up its independence unless under duress, after long association, or due to a coup de ta. I suppose if the FedSuns had supported the Seirens & caused them to overthrow the Yunas, then you might have the possible makings of having Orb join the FedSuns. Even that would take time to get the populace to agree with the idea though. Really, the best you can hope for is a mutual defense pact ala NATO. Joining FedSuns practically right off the bat [in political terms] just is pushing the envelop.

Another gripe is the fact that you made practically everyone in the series friends. Saving Athrun's mom was pushing it already but having both Athrun & Nichols being sent to Heleopolis is over the top. If they had been there, then no way would a military strike be allowed. The politicians woulda screamed murder at that. At the very least, they shoulda extracted Athrun & Nichols first.
Arthur Hansen chapter 2 . 8/26/2009
This has some very nice potential. I hope to see more soon!
CSS Stravag chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Not a bad start, changing around the open for GS to where Athrun, Nicol and Cagalli are all in Heliopolis right from the word go, and in the same Lance. This has the propensity to get bloody quickly, and I like that.

I like the thought, though are you going to get down and epic with it in terms of BT fights, where it could be as much as regiment-on-regiment battles? Some absolutely epic arse-kicking is pretty much a requirement here, IMHO.

Two things I need to criticize on. First, I noticed some fairly basic and intermediate grammar and punctuation problems, but less than I have in the course of an average chapter. Honest recommendation, may want to get a beta reader. It helps a huge amount. Second, was this planet founded during the Star League era, or before it, or after it? That is the only thing that is not quite clear in your briefing.
CSS Stravag chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
Hrmm, so you've rebuilt all the MS as Battlemechs, interesting concept. I'd personally argue with some of your tonnages and conversions, but that is just me, I like to play the numbers for every ton I can squeeze out of a design.

Like the modified history line. Them darned Jumpships, just keep ending up in the wrong place the wrong time :P

I think I may have to read on further, but not right now. Keep it coming!
SulliMike23 chapter 2 . 7/20/2009
lol! I love the Duncan Fischer ending. But it's definitely not a bad start. Makes me kinda wonder why the Prince of the Federated Suns isn't stepping in. After all, use of Nuclear weapons goes against the Ares Convention. Personally, I can't wait to see Athrun's reaction to the news of his father personally overseeing the theft of the Mechs. I'm also glad that this takes place during the Succession wars and not during or after the Clan invasion; because I thik Gaia would get a lot of trouble from the rest of the Inner Sphere because of it.
RougeBaron chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Interesting start. You've done your homework on both genre and created a mixed universe very well. I'm curious where this story will go. Keep it up.
SulliMike23 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
CSS Stravag did a pretty good job at a Battletech/Gundam Seed crossover. I'm interested to see your take on it. Especially when you throw good ol' House Davion into the mix.