Reviews for Have Weapon Will Fight
bubbajack chapter 7 . 12/17/2011
OK dude this is a great idea for a fic and I'd love to see an update...But im trying not to get my hopes up it has after all been a year since tuesday this fic was updated after all.

But all that aside this is a great idea and I hope to read more of it sometime!

Have a good one! Bubbajack out!
bubbajack chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Dang...Even blind Ron Powns!
bubbajack chapter 5 . 12/17/2011
So Ron's past is revealed little by little...I really like this fic. Can't wait to see Ron in action aginst Shego or Monkey Fist!
bubbajack chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Ah so no mystical monkey power this time eh? Well it makes more sense this way anyhow. Great chap dude!
bubbajack chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
Interesting VERY interesting...Kim sent in ALL of her favors lookin for him eh? Well this should be an enlightening next chapter to say the least...
bubbajack chapter 2 . 12/17/2011
Dang so while Ron was "dead" a family feud started up eh? interesting...
bubbajack chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
OH MY GOSH! YOU TURNED RON INTO NICK FROM BLIND FURY! AWESOME! I LOVE THAT MOVIE! Or did you get your insperation from Zatochi? Eh either way this is so totally cool!
Valerie3 chapter 7 . 10/28/2011
I really like this story. It's pretty original, compared to other fanfics. This is the first story I've come across that involves a blind Ron. However, he's a pretty cool character. I love the fact that he can fight and is definitely not helpless despite his disability. Because of this, I kinda have a feelling he's going to end up going on a mission or two with Kim.

Anyway, I really hope you decide to pick this story back up, soon. I'm looking forward to reading another chapter (or two, or more!).
Quathis chapter 7 . 12/14/2010
Nice little bridge chapter to help ease the time by on how Ron was received. Thanks for the heads up on the wait. Excited to see what else is to come. Until next time.
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Life continues on as pieces of your puzzle are crafted and assembled...

But we wanna know where you take our friends here, right guys? LOL!

Yeah, kind of curious where you take this one. Some threads are definitely showing to take this one further when you come back.

But try not to be gone too long. If possible...

CB73
vase chapter 6 . 12/4/2010
like the way you go abut telling the story. very smooth how you explain his blindness and absence for 6 years. Interesting that there was conflict between the families due to Ron's presumed death. Would love to have Ron gain his Mystic power n Lotus Blade.
YACOV chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Wow, quite an experience for Ron.

Interesting how you've been able to craft this story without once mentioning the mystical monkey power. And an interesting back story for Hana coming into the picture.

There are no shortage of things I'm curious about as far as continuity, intended story dimensions, or character development, but there is one thing I have to wonder:

Why was Ron taken into the Yamanouchi school to begin with?

What is it about Ron that entices Sensei to make him a student?

In the show it was because of Ron's run in with Monkey Fist and his subsequent exposure to the mystical monkey power. Is there a different reason in your story?
Joe Stoppinghem chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Nice flash back story, telling or Ron's adventures of the past six years.

I wonder if Yori, will be returning, but not in a friendly roll.

Or will Yori be returning with an interest in Ron-san?

Good story, thanks for writing it.
Quathis chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Another great background chapter, getting everyone caught up and on the same page. Sorta anyway, I'm sure some things still need to be covered but all the basics are here. Nice job. Until next time.
daccu65 chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
Well, now we know...kind of...where Hana came from. It looks like you've filled in the background, now we have to see where Kim and Ron go from here. I eagerly await your next chapter.

daccu65