Reviews for A Subtle Shift
Carling chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
The funny thing is that canon Draco and Harry are actually a bit fluffier to each other.
Kagi Neko chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Wonder why the doms are always cocky bastards. Shall always remain an unsolved mystery...
Brokeback Mountain chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
omg you should definitely continue this. it's an amazing story with a great foundation! i love it! one of the best drarry fics i've read in awhile :)

and... not to be rude or anything...

*skeptical.. is what you're looking for. :)
BreGurl23 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
is there going to be a sequel for this one too?
Toxic Irresistibility chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Wow. Pure brilliance. The sequel outdid the first. I LOVE the dynamic that you created between Harry and Draco. The raw, and tense atmosphere that realistically you would expect from two bitter rivals. Screw fluff. I think the angry, lust/hate, rough fight sex is unbelievably hot.

The typical Harry/Draco heated banter was perfect-and you did an amazing job at making sure both boys gave as good as they got. In more ways than one.

I would plead for a third in the series. Just because it has everything an HD fic should have. Below the belt banter, a fist fight, a rough steamy sex scene(during detention), and an interesting plot.

The ending was pleasantly surprising. I liked how you could feel the underlying ambivalence when they hooked up; you could tell it wasn't about a hidden love, or just plain desire. The emotion behind it was a lot more personal and Harry's point at the end about how Draco was attracted to what he represented was quite different. More real.

Fantastic story. *FAVED*
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
i loved it! this really was a good read. but i think there should be more. perhaps one or two more parts. while it is a lovely story as is, it would feel more complete if it was continued. reading this made me thirst for more, i need to know what happens. what draco chooses. there's just so much plot hanging there. you did a wonderful job :)
Nenne chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Off course he is really attracted to Harry! There can be no doubt about it.
honeyshot chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
*Squeels* loved it.

but it's screaming for a sequel :)
Paelle chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
You've out done yourself D

Magic :)
purplerawr chapter 1 . 8/4/2009
This part was as good as the first ] and cleared up a lot of questions I had unanswered from the first, too.

And, wow, the ending had such an impact and rang very true in my mind, about Draco's future.

Also, it saddened me, Harry's final words, but they seem to be very true as well, and down right logical.

I am still hoping for a part three though... just so I can read more... XD
xheheitssamx chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
well i read the a/n at the beginning of this and just had to go and read the first one before i read this one. both are AMAZING! i loved the ending on the first one. very amusing. and this one was just brilliant. i love how they argue with each other. but the ending made me kind of sad. and it made me want more! but i dont know if you planned on making another one. haha

well i LOVED the stories. they were amazingg:]
Poke-chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
Kick ass! I have to say I love your endings the best. Not that the whole story isn't great, but in both parts the endings have been my favorites. I don't suppose you'll be writing any more Potter fics, 'cause these two are just so much fun when you play with them.
SexySpeedDemon chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Another great story. Really really great. I love how you portray the characters. I like how Malfoy can have a thing for Harry while still not losing any of his edge, and the way they argue is so clever and well thought out on your part. Looking forward to more good work from you. And if I'm not mistaken you'll be the first author I've ever subscribed to. I mean, I am just starting to use my account here more, but that's saying something. Never felt the need to actually subscribe to an AUTHOR before. Mostly just story alerts and stuff. Keep up the great writing.
JustineAme chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Again what a beautiful work! I love the dialogues! I loved this story as well!
Gilaine chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I cannot understand how you could finish like that and not have a part three! Really enjoyed reading this and its counterpart. G