Reviews for The Black Prince's Task
admetaxo chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
I like it and I can't wait for you to update. The only thing I'm not getting is how this has anything to do with DH novels. But I could be wrong seeing as I only read the first two about Talon and Kyrian and then Vane's story.
Moonsoulx3 chapter 12 . 8/31/2011
I really enjoyed this story. I realized it has been a while since anything was added to it. BUT I would love more! I like the whole concept and I want to know what happens with Nikki and Damien! It was a pleasure to read.
adatenoway chapter 12 . 5/21/2010
you were very daring that was also really a good story so far keep it up. Got to get ready for school.
meh chapter 12 . 5/16/2010
huh.

this is a really interesting story.

continue writing.

please.
Mercedes Harraka chapter 12 . 4/10/2010
Damien Steel? Sorry, it made me giggle XD Love the story so far, keep up the good work!
MimiLee Rose chapter 12 . 4/6/2010
I really love this story! Nikki makes me LOL and Damien/Lucifer makes me melt! So keep going, I want to know what happens!
stephiekrei2011 chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Liked it a lot! XD
lilliah chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
o!

my friend sent me this and its super good!

i don't really like sexual stuff but their whole relationship is addicting!

i really like the character of polan, you're pretty lucky to have a friend that answers calls at six in the morning. my friends are zonked out till noon.

what's up with nikki? its like one minute she's church girl innocent and the next she's a nymphomaniac!
maya chapter 12 . 3/6/2010
ahahaha i honestly didnt notice. must be youre awesome writing keeping me sweapt up in the story.

loved chapter 11 to death! XD seriously, youve got a talent there hun
kateypotatey chapter 12 . 3/3/2010
i loved this chapter. it was fantastic

i also love how you change the perspectives throughout the story, it works so well for creating the mood :)

keep up the greatly amazing work

x
apihvpagsghp chapter 12 . 2/27/2010
ahahahahaha, twilight right there!
jess chapter 11 . 12/30/2009
my friend sent my a link to this, and i have to say, i was very skeptical but you just totally turned it around! this was really good!
Maya chapter 11 . 11/21/2009
hey this is the first thing of yours ive read and i love it! the way you write is freekin fantastic, it flows so well and is balanced so nicely. great job
SleepyJeane chapter 10 . 9/23/2009
hi! Guess what, apparently I don't read enough books for fanfiction, and I cant' type any faster than my dog, and I can't make my profile! I don't like technology any more:(Oh well, at least I can review now. I really liked the ending for chapter 10, I love twists,especially yours. Since I went back and thought "wow now that's an awkward meet the dad thing now, isn't?" Cant wait to read more bye-bye!
elaina chapter 10 . 9/19/2009
wow. thats really good. i just wish i could pronounce all the names right. :)

do you give your characters extra personality from people you know or is everyone made up from what your head thinks?