Reviews for Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Teen Series
Lololoonfsetiva chapter 50 . 4/30
Yo. I know you've probably heard this a thousand times but, man, you have serious talent. You caught the personality of the characters perfectly. And your original characters were fantastic as well! You really grasped the essence and FEEL of the show; I can really imagine this as a proper show. You're extremely talented and imaginative. Your ideas are so original and creative. I was loving every bit of it, and got really upset when it finished. You seriously are talented. It's an amazing fanfiction, and probably the best Ed, Edd n Eddy fanfic of all time. I'm not kidding.
Seriously, you should be a cartoonist or writer for a show or something, because the entire world would adore your work.
What can I say that hasn't been said before?
It's amazing. You're amazing.
Everyone was in character, the new characters really fitted in and were just as entertaining and loveable as the old ones, the story and idea itself is fantastic, it's all so original and creative. It's extremely funny, as well as touching. I loved it. Everyone loved it. I'll probably read it all again some day.
You should really do something with this talent of yours. Seriously. Because you have so much potential. Regardless of it being a fanfiction, it's overall a well written, hilarious, heart-felt, original and imaginative story, and you should really do something serious with your talent. You could seriously be extremely successful.
Anyway, you get the point. It was an amazing piece of fiction and you truly are an incredibly talented writer.
Well done. Well fucking done.
Thank you. :)
X
Legacy of the Phoenix chapter 50 . 2/2
Dude...this is the single greatest Ed Edd n Eddy story I've ever read. If Actionphoenix260 had finished his (even though it's not his fault due to his life problems from which I can relate), I'd say he'd be the only one to rival you! I can't even begin to go into detail about how much I enjoyed the action, the suspense, drama, the romance, and for sure, the humor! You've even made me appreciate the prospect of an Ed/Kanker romance despite my being sickening by their union.

Great work!
KittyKatBella chapter 38 . 12/1/2015
IM THE CREAM OF THE CROP! I RISE TO THE TOP! NEVAH EAT A PIG CUZ A PIG IS A COP!*
KittyKatBella chapter 17 . 11/30/2015
OMG so fitting that the bully in the beginning is named Andrew. My BFF's ex boyfriend was a jerk.
Tom chapter 19 . 8/27/2015
Awesome! But genes don't really have much on obesity, I think.
darrylnewman99 chapter 50 . 5/18/2015
Great job with this series. I loved every single episode and my absolute favorite ones were
Nine to Ed
Peeping Ed
Ed Edd Eddys Holly Jolly Holiday
From Ed to Eternity
And
The Finale
HolyCross9 chapter 24 . 3/31/2015
I know Christmas has long passed, but I really liked this fan-episode. You know, the way that Santa Claus explained to Ed whether or not people believed in him really does make sense today. Because like Ed, I don't care what other people think, for I think he's real, whether he's a real person who's centuries old and living up in the north pole, or real within my heart and spirit.

Also, I observed that you used some references from The Polar Express too.
HolyCross9 chapter 4 . 3/23/2015
There goes Victor's chance of getting sons and daughters. :(
HolyCross9 chapter 20 . 3/19/2015
Are you kidding? The way Ursula beats her Ex to pulp was hilarious!
ajmaroudas chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Dude this fucking story kicks ass. I gotta say the one thing that kinda annoys me is when the characters yell the words are all capitalized I'd prefer that they be in bold but it's your fanfic and you can do whatever the hell you want. Still, I loved this from beginning to end from the plot lines to the characters and I loved how you caught the original feel of EEnE with a more mature twist to it. Best of luck in the future man :). (By the way I wrote a fanfic about EEnE too call EEnE: The High Chool Years and you can check it out if you want)
anonymous person chapter 50 . 8/13/2014
Put this on TV, PLEEEEAAASSSEE!
Donald chapter 50 . 7/31/2014
I really like your story and the finale! Mind if make a series that sort of connect to it?
SuperSailorCharon chapter 7 . 6/25/2014
The "I'm Spiraling" lines that Ed uses...I'm dying here! XD
pirate1998 chapter 50 . 4/9/2014
I almost cried at the end of the series. Best fanfic that I have read so far.
Mick T chapter 50 . 2/25/2014
Brilliant! Just brilliant! 9/10 nothing less, a thrilling adventure full of emotion, laughs and wonderful exciting battles. I literally cried at scenes like when (SPOILER) the Cul de sac is being threatened to be destroyed and all the main characters(Eds, Kankers, Kevin, Rolf, Johnny, Sarah, Jimmy, Nazz) are in each of their homes trying to deal with losing their home. When I have free time I'm gonna read this all over again.