Reviews for Fifth Avenue Heartache
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
orable fic. The only thing I think it was missing was Catherine's wild imagination, but all in all you had me smiling by the end. Thank you.

(sorry about the split up review- my iPod is stupid sometimes)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This was a really ad
Lacrymoza chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
C:
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
I absolutely loved this! If you did revamp it and get it published I would definitely purchase a copy. This was one of the most entertaining pieces of fiction I have read in quite a while. :)
watty08 chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Hiya

Read your story in one sitting and I really liked your take on Northanger Abbey. Very clever idea to do a romance novel with the story and very relateable too. I hope you decide to do more Austen-writings, if law school allows it.

*Kate
Xiah-sensei chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Aww this is such a sweet story!
SW chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Great story - I totally agree with you about the lack of NA novels, and I really enjoyed your story. I read the whole thing in one gulp and fell in love with Henry all over again. Thanks!
gg chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
thank-you, Thank-you, THANK-YOU! This was a wonderful addition to Jane Austen fanifction and I enjoyed it greatly. :) Great work (this deserves more reviews than it has!).
Merken- Chile chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Thanks for your story. I dindt enjoyed it; I was delighted by it.

I loved how you portrayed the characters in modern situations and settings ( who could imagine that Eleanor was a fan of Wii?)

Thanks again and keep writing!
AmyNW chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
What a wonderful story! This chapter was great. I loved the younger sisters teasing them about kissing, and Henry's proposal. I remember that turtle when I went once to visit my cousin at U of Maryland! Again, great job, and thank you!
CGinny chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
oh, the ending was gr8... i loved it (as i did with the whole adaptation)!

thanks for writing one of the most wonderful JA's fanfic!

i adore you!
AmyNW chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
I think when you last posted, you were sick with the swine flu, and I got a little worried when you didn't post again for a long time. I'm glad to know it was busyness and not illness that kept you from writing!

Mmm, the kisses were nice! And Henry is still a doll. But will he think (or maybe will his father lie?) that Catherine deliberately left without saying goodbye?
ElvishKiwis Venerated Ancestor chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
I'm still here!

Belated Congratulations on the Law school thing. No wonder you haven't had much time for writing.

The story is sure moving on quickly to it's conclusion. I am a bit disappointed that you missed out the scene where she gets told off by Henry for having let her imagination run away from her though. That is my favourite scene in the original and I was looking forward to seeing how you handled it. *pouts*

Still I liked the relationship between Ellie and Catherine, especially the bit where Ellie let her take her own pace through that... Guggenheim thing they went to visit (what was that anyway, a museum? art gallery? historic site? I kinda want to know because it reveals another side to Catherine than the 'Sports Jock-Girl' side)

I do think you have made Henry rather shallow. You haven't given him any opinions or passions for anything. You haven't even told us where he works or lives. The scene in NA where they all go to his house is an important plot move because it is there that Gen Tilney gives every hint he can that he expects his son to marry Catherine. It makes his about face far more shocking in the light of his obvious encouragement of their relationship. Your version has no confident hopes to dash, just feelings hurt. Do you see what I mean?

You did the reaction to James's email well. You really caught the heart of the matter.

Thanks for the update.

EVA
soccergurl31294 chapter 9 . 5/26/2010
gr8 chapter! please update soon!
noukinav018 chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
whoa! so much suspense!

What was Herny going to say? I hv an idea of it.. but don't know if I may be mistaken :D

pls do keep writing

law school! my cousin is in her 1st year. hectic! really hectic!

my dad's a lawyer too and most of his family members are lawyers XD

but I am not XD