Reviews for Fifth Avenue Heartache
luvjane chapter 10 . 6/12
Enjoyed your story very much, thx
purpleninjacow chapter 10 . 12/11/2017
This was so good! Thanks so much for sharing! I'd be totally interested in buying a copy of this if you ever got it published :D so glad I was able to read this; I agree, NA is so underrated with fanfics, but it's probably my favorite of Austen's work ~ anyways, thanks again!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
Really sweet fic!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
orable fic. The only thing I think it was missing was Catherine's wild imagination, but all in all you had me smiling by the end. Thank you.

(sorry about the split up review- my iPod is stupid sometimes)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/27/2013
This was a really ad
Lacrymoza chapter 10 . 12/4/2012
C:
edwardfiend chapter 10 . 3/27/2012
I absolutely loved this! If you did revamp it and get it published I would definitely purchase a copy. This was one of the most entertaining pieces of fiction I have read in quite a while. :)
watty08 chapter 10 . 11/5/2011
Hiya

Read your story in one sitting and I really liked your take on Northanger Abbey. Very clever idea to do a romance novel with the story and very relateable too. I hope you decide to do more Austen-writings, if law school allows it.

*Kate
Xiah-sensei chapter 10 . 4/4/2011
Aww this is such a sweet story!
SW chapter 10 . 1/30/2011
Great story - I totally agree with you about the lack of NA novels, and I really enjoyed your story. I read the whole thing in one gulp and fell in love with Henry all over again. Thanks!
gg chapter 10 . 12/22/2010
thank-you, Thank-you, THANK-YOU! This was a wonderful addition to Jane Austen fanifction and I enjoyed it greatly. :) Great work (this deserves more reviews than it has!).
Merken- Chile chapter 10 . 7/30/2010
Thanks for your story. I dindt enjoyed it; I was delighted by it.

I loved how you portrayed the characters in modern situations and settings ( who could imagine that Eleanor was a fan of Wii?)

Thanks again and keep writing!
AmyNW chapter 10 . 7/2/2010
What a wonderful story! This chapter was great. I loved the younger sisters teasing them about kissing, and Henry's proposal. I remember that turtle when I went once to visit my cousin at U of Maryland! Again, great job, and thank you!
CGinny chapter 10 . 7/1/2010
oh, the ending was gr8... i loved it (as i did with the whole adaptation)!

thanks for writing one of the most wonderful JA's fanfic!

i adore you!
AmyNW chapter 9 . 6/18/2010
I think when you last posted, you were sick with the swine flu, and I got a little worried when you didn't post again for a long time. I'm glad to know it was busyness and not illness that kept you from writing!

Mmm, the kisses were nice! And Henry is still a doll. But will he think (or maybe will his father lie?) that Catherine deliberately left without saying goodbye?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »