Reviews for First Snow
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 14 . 7/22/2014
loved this story. made me smile throughout. thanks for posting
1Timberwolf chapter 5 . 5/26/2014
Aww that's cute how jealous Bee is of Sam and loved Sam's reaction to see Ratchet. lol!.
1Timberwolf chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
LOL! Loved Sam's expression when Bee hit him with his snowball.
Guest chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
Omg I'm dying of cuteness overload! CX The ending was just so cute! X3
Keri89 chapter 13 . 4/7/2014
OMG! I Love It
Keep writing!
Bee4ever chapter 13 . 10/26/2011
This was really sweet! I LOVE Bumblebee! He's my favorite bot. The snowball fight with Ironhide was hilarious! I would have loved to see you include Optimus in the fun! LOL!
ksrli chapter 13 . 7/11/2011
I loved reading this story. I love how you fleshed out the relationship between Sam and Bee. I can't wait to read more of what you've written.
Doyle0915 chapter 13 . 7/4/2011
I really liked this, made me happy.

I love the relationship that Sam has with Bumblebee! :D

Wish I had a robot buddy.

Cant wait to read more from ya!
ElementalFallenStar chapter 13 . 12/19/2010
THIS IS SO CUTE!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 13 . 9/24/2010
I really enjoyed this story! Thanks
Krittle-v chapter 3 . 8/17/2010
thought id read some fanfics before heading to bed. gotta say, i am definintely liking this 'fluff' lol. Bumblebee thinking his is malfunctioning cause he can't see, so ultra cute! love it!
MoniHoag chapter 13 . 7/10/2010
Thank you so much for such a lovely story! I am very much looking forward to the sequel and all the fun :-)
GlassObscurity chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Curse you. I kept putting off laundry for this and now its past midnight almost one. Addicting. Now I have to go to the laundry-mat.
Stephbee chapter 13 . 6/16/2010
I still love this story. its stil my fav. i would have reviewed every chap but i couldnt make a profile on my phone. cant wait for the sequal.
CosmicEssence chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
utterly brilliant ending. Really love the hints of family and friendship int his and of course all your interactions and characters used are really well done. Judy is a joy as always. Plus the halloween and fireworks mention was pretty cool...liked Sides comments on them both. Plus Sam's comment of that they were worse then his mother is funny. Some bits of chp12 were a little too soppy for me but the rest more than makes up for tha so...yeah. Thanks for the great read, you can bet i'll be rereading this in the future and I really DO hope there's a sequel cause I'd love to see one :D