Reviews for Daddy's Girl
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 3/30/2018
nice :)
wotumba1 chapter 2 . 3/30/2018
LOL judith's Undercover work... love it!
ym4yum1 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
Everything everybody said! Lovely, perfect! It makes them 'alive'!

I needed it! Thanks!

xxoo Mari
seemsobscene chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
I just finished Numb3rs, and am obsessed with all of your stories! great job!
Zaza chapter 4 . 9/18/2009
This is really random, but l love the way you casually refer and have them joking about 'the Jewish thing', just as any person does about their background. Feels ridiculously real.

And you write Don and Robin so awesomely, and this is like the only Eppes-has-kid story where the kids don't feel bizarre. Really one of the ONLY whatever-character-from-any-show-has-kids stories that doesn't feel bizarre. You got talent.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2009
Sorry, it's taken me this long to tell you how much I enjoyed this installment. Don with his daughter was adorable but the romantic interaction between Don and Robin was ... well ... very hot and I loved every minute of it.

This whole series was very impressive - it's definitely a keeper.

I'm really looking forward to your Don/Robin addition to the Fifth Man. I totally agree with you that it needed some scenes with the two of them.

'Till then.
SeeKayWrite chapter 4 . 9/11/2009
adorable!
PattyB chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
T33, I'm saving this one as a favorite. I read it from the beginning again

before reading Chapter 4 and it's perfect. Just exactly the right mixture of

Don's anxiety at the beginning, then his being a wonderful Dad to Josh, and

finally his love of his girls and most of all his romance with Robin.

What a lovely, lovely family. Oh, mustn't forget the truly marvelous little

tidbits of Jewish history. They added a lot to the foundation of this little

family.

Thank you again for giving me such a happy feeling.
Rinne chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
Perfect ending.
vbatzka chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
What a great finale to the story, Don and Sadie! I loved Don's reaction/non-reaction to the thought Sadie could be a genius as well as his commitment not to let Josh feel pushed aside for the new baby. I'm so glad Don and Sadie asked for more.
Anaszun chapter 3 . 7/31/2009
It's soo cute )
TT chapter 3 . 7/29/2009
I really liked this chapter, Don is so sweet! Poor Josh, not really sure what to make of little sisters, but I know he'll be a great big brother just like his Dad. I am hoping that his story will continue for a bit I really love your characterization. Great job.
TT chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Beautiful. I love the fact that Don is reconnecting with his religion in the show and the fact that you brought that into your story. Good job, I love the name all except that I think the Sarah should be spelled with an 'h'.
TT chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
aw, Don being concerned about how to take care of his little girl! We all know that she'll have him wrapped around her little finger. Great job, I loved Alan's advice.
PattyB chapter 3 . 7/19/2009
I should hope there's more!

As much as I enjoyed this, I want to know more about

the baby's appearance and, of course, I want to learn

how Alan and Charlie's act around the very first girl

in the Eppes family.

Oh, and maybe a reaction to her name. However unlikely

that might be at this stage of life. :D