Reviews for It's About Time
Why does Eric keep slapping Pam ass? Like I don't he like if Sookie would go around slapping other guys bums. Just my opinion.
I glad Sookie is really giving to all that her and Eric's relationship could be. O and I laughed my butt when read Gran would be rolling in her grave , well shit gran to funny
cela chapter 10 . 7/21
YES, YES, YES!
cela chapter 27 . 10/18/2015
it's good to see sookie finally got herself together enough to see what had been in front of her face for so long! good job
cela chapter 27 . 5/10/2015
sookie didn't know that vampire-human marriages were legal? she must have been depressed and sleep deprived. this story is so enjoyable, i've been reading for five years and this is the first time for this one, so thank you.
cela chapter 10 . 5/9/2015
finally!
cela chapter 7 . 5/9/2015
no more stupid sookie? yaaayyyy!
scentofautumn chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I want to like this story, I really do...but the formatting is confusing to the point where I can't read it without getting a headache.
MiniLover chapter 52 . 12/11/2014
This was an awesome story! I so enjoyed reading it! What a wonderful journey they've had! I can't wait to read the sequel. I've read some of the reviews. It sounds amazing! Some said it isn't finished. I hope it's finished by the time I reach the end.
MiniLover chapter 22 . 12/10/2014
This story is amazing! I'm really enjoying it so far! It's sweet and raunchy all in one. Perfect combination! Well, gotta head back to read more...
Guest chapter 52 . 11/11/2014
Awesome story!
Areanna Whitewolf chapter 12 . 6/29/2014
I love this story...I have read it several time...except the first 11 chapters I know I am missing some things. I don't know if you added html to it...or the FF.N Web site messed up the formatting of the paragraphs but it's a bitch to read with the weird spacing and the cut off sentences. The story itself is remarkable. But I still have a hard time with the first 11 chapters and I know I am missing allot of the story. I am only one fan but is there any way to correct the formatting. That way I can read it in it's entirety without missing anything.
PimtheForestFaun chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
Hello. I really enjoy when folks write longer stories. I like your idea of Sookie taking responsibility for her desire, and I like the commitment to a story with a promise of no drama. I also liked hearing about Eric's desire and thoughts regarding giving Sookie a car.
In this scene at Eric's stereo, I enjoyed the idea and the way you treated it. There is one thing about this chapter, which is that Eric can not send ideas through the bond, only feelings. He can not compel Sookie to do a thing. Plus, any girl would not wish that her lover would do that, that is creepy. Giving a mixed tape or playlist, yes, but not having your free will taken over by a magical being. Flip that around. See if Eric would be charmed by Sookie secretly using her faerie powers to compel Eric to do something romantic and repetitive so that Sookie could send him feelings through the bond. Thanks, I've enjoyed reading your story so far!
tanseynz chapter 52 . 5/18/2014
Beautiful! I love this story so much.
Vwchick chapter 52 . 1/19/2014
Loved this story! Thanks so much! I'm gonna go check out your profile to see I there are more, I'm so hoping :-)