Reviews for Wanting More Than
zye1 chapter 9 . 4/5
Hoping you'd update your story. People are still reading it and we like it.
Shipposmykid chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
I'm writing a review for support I love your story it's been awhile please come back to write! Please x100
vampiregurl17 chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
Please, please, please update soon! I keep reading this fic over and over again trying to figure out any way that it could go and I realize any way that I could think is nothing compared to the way you would take it. Its well written and the characters are awesome. I have hate for Amanda because she's taking Kagome's place (not really), but I realize I can't hate her as much as I want to because she's actually a nice person. I'll just say that I will forever be reading this fic (even if its not finished) just because of the way its written. P.S I've read all your other fics too. Awesome btw
elizarocks9902 chapter 9 . 6/5/2014
Hi guys! I'm elizarocks9902 im just not on my accounr right now. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY! IT IS AMAZING! If you dont want to finish it than could you have someone adopt it? Either way I just REALLY want to see the end of this story!
CresentWolf1 chapter 9 . 10/12/2013
omg i just love this story im so excited to see what happens next i love how kagome and inuyasha are in a rough spot plzz update again as soon as you can ;p
Guest chapter 9 . 7/6/2013
Hey!
I really like your story! I just like best friends beeing more than just friends... Dont know why... I want to know whats going to happen next, so pleas update!
inuykaglovers709 chapter 9 . 4/25/2013
Loving this. Plzzzzzzz write more
KINGDOMHEARTSROCKS chapter 9 . 2/16/2013
I stoped liking it after the confession because of the down hill events but I it the benefit of the doubt I always read the stories all the way through though... It was nice to read though, very interesting.
kawasenpai chapter 9 . 10/13/2012
i was itching and waiting for Amanda to say the truth and man, is Kagome still giving the "bitch attitude" or what? But I still love Kagome. Thanks for this, I always always ALWAYS look forward to your inuyasha/kagome stories. I have for about two years now.

And also, after that bit about Amanda being a dude in disguise, I felt super connected. I'm a tomboy and yes I love me some gamage and old movies. Keep it up!
suikidoen chapter 9 . 8/4/2012
i know it's been forever since this story was updated but i'm post to post a review anyway. At first I felt bad for both of them, however Kagome's personality shift is that of a total bitch I'm not having trouble liking. I also didn't like Amanda at first, but good God at least she's a nice person, and fuck it. I honestly like her and inu together right now. I know Kagome is hurting and pushing away all the pain, but her attitude towards people is now irritating. Amanda told her before that she wanted her and inu together, but she still insists she hates the girl for being with her man. FUCK IT
Princessblue97 chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
Update soon pleaseeee...

I'm dying to read this!
pandora21093 chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
Please. Please update soon! :) this is good!
Hiatus Fairy chapter 9 . 10/2/2011
Wow. Who knew Kagome was so... Kinky? I love it! Update soon okay? ASAP!
kirr1001 chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
u've to go on! ! PLEASE!
INUKAGFREAK13 chapter 9 . 11/17/2010
awwwwwwwwwwwww come on! i have been waitin 2 months for this story to continue ! : i absolutely love it! keep up the good work and write some more! please :)