Reviews for The Golden Years
magmom4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
So cute.
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was fun! I'm happy to say I've never fallen asleep during sex...at least not yet! Lets just say the young ones don't have all the fun!
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
that was so funny, thanks for the laugh. nice to read about an edward that is more real, same problems most men have with that age.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Cute and funny, thanks for writing and posting :)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute!
But, prostate only has one R.
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh how I loved this! And yes, I've fallen asleep during sex before. Hurt my husband's feelings, too. But really, what does he think 'I'm too tired,' means?
arfalcon chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Omg, how IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I NEVER READ THIS BEFORE? You devil! You can write thousands of pages of chaste longing out on the frontier, and then zing us with this hilarity? This is great. I love that you went here.

But just for the record, um...haha, better save this thought for a Skype call with just us older girls.
SassyK chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Absolutely hysterical...I loved every single word, every single paragraph. So many things hit close to home and it's refreshing to read middle-aged Edward and Bella with their middle-aged problems. I'll be lol-ing over this oneshot for awhile!
sissyb chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was so funny, i loved it!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
snoooooooooooort. oh, poor edward. glad things worked out for him. a really funny, sweet read.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm officially rethinking my philosophy that getting old is better than the alternative.

I'm hoping hard that this will be my husband and I in our eighties, not fifities...
majose chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was very funny, but I thought it a bit excessive for only being in their early 50s. But what do I know?
Nabookie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh wow so funny! I'm snickerring in bed at 230am reading this so not to wake the hubby. Love their golden years! I've never read a story like this one! Lmao!
Kyuketsuki In Oki chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
Oh my god, that is the funniest thing (I mean, not really, but... oh hell, you know what I mean!) I've read in so long!
SpecialK199 chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
Oh my god that was hilarious! I get this one freaked out some of the young 'uns around here ... *snickers*