Reviews for The Golden Years
GUEST chapter 1 . 5/10
Did he drink the whole glass of water?
Melissa chapter 1 . 3/11
I have 4 kids and have never fallen asleep during any type of activities with my husband no matter how tired I was. With 4 kids we rarely use our bed though because our lil cockblockers have made us get creative. Our oldest is 16 and the youngest is 7.

Ladies who take the time to read this please take this advice as it is meant, from one woman to another who knows that men reach their peak in their early 20s lol. Men are visual creatures regardless of age. While after having kids and settling into the comfort of life it's easy to get complacent. Lacey things get replaced with cotton briefs and sexy bras get traded in for function and comfort. That doesn't mean you can find ones that are pretty and alluring.
Take the time when it happens. Kids are all busy for an hour sneak away to a locked room and see who can be quieter. Take the time to make sure he knows you want him too. Men may not say it but the want to feel desired as well. There is a whole world of items for women to achieve pleasure alone but they are far more enjoyable with a partner. And nothing to be ashamed of. Keep in mind despite what other might say or think what you do with your significant other is between the two of you alone and as long as you're happy screw what anyone else says about it.
magmom4 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
So cute.
twiclare chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was fun! I'm happy to say I've never fallen asleep during sex...at least not yet! Lets just say the young ones don't have all the fun!
cullen sandra chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
that was so funny, thanks for the laugh. nice to read about an edward that is more real, same problems most men have with that age.
morena.davidson.3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Cute and funny, thanks for writing and posting :)
sillyvamp chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Cute!
But, prostate only has one R.
SeekingJamestown chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Oh how I loved this! And yes, I've fallen asleep during sex before. Hurt my husband's feelings, too. But really, what does he think 'I'm too tired,' means?
arfalcon chapter 1 . 12/16/2011
Omg, how IS IT POSSIBLE THAT I NEVER READ THIS BEFORE? You devil! You can write thousands of pages of chaste longing out on the frontier, and then zing us with this hilarity? This is great. I love that you went here.

But just for the record, um...haha, better save this thought for a Skype call with just us older girls.
SassyK chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Absolutely hysterical...I loved every single word, every single paragraph. So many things hit close to home and it's refreshing to read middle-aged Edward and Bella with their middle-aged problems. I'll be lol-ing over this oneshot for awhile!
sissyb chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was so funny, i loved it!
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
snoooooooooooort. oh, poor edward. glad things worked out for him. a really funny, sweet read.
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
I'm officially rethinking my philosophy that getting old is better than the alternative.

I'm hoping hard that this will be my husband and I in our eighties, not fifities...
majose chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
That was very funny, but I thought it a bit excessive for only being in their early 50s. But what do I know?
Nabookie chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Oh wow so funny! I'm snickerring in bed at 230am reading this so not to wake the hubby. Love their golden years! I've never read a story like this one! Lmao!