Reviews for A Fly In Amber
readingrox101 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I love the idea that Edric and Gabriel were once half- brothers, and it shows Gabriel's power in a different light, and how he came to be so evil. Love it! And then of course, there is your typical romance between Tania and Edric-I love it!
ILoveAnimeVeryMuch123 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Wow. Wonder if Edric and Gabriel actually had a past like that? It was GREAT how you added little flashbacks and scenes, and so accurate! Even the dialogue was perfect! Beautifully written, the Faerie dialogue and writing style was flawless, not the slightest bit out of character... I give it, out of 5, a 10. Simply loved it.
purplemusic18 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
i thought the story was beautiful, sad in some parts, but beautiful over all. you did an amazing job.
Lady Hallen chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
Whee!

Its so sweet! And you followed Edric's characterization! YOU are brilliant!

Anyway, I am not good with criticisms. I love this!

Flowering,

Lady Hallen
Jazmine Smith chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
It was amazing! It gave me new perspective on the story, a new light! Thank you very much!
Jessyca chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Wow. This was pretty good. Although the only thing that was kinda odd was that Gabriel was obsessing over having control of isenmmort. But that wasn't Tania's gift. Gabriel didn't want her for that. If he thought that you couldn't get hurt from isenmort in the mortal realm he wouldn't have sent edric with that braclet to protect him...I just thought I might mention that. I might be wrong though...overall, very good. I really enjoyed it! Keep writing!
princessaT24 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
OMG! i loved that one! edric's point of veiw is so much fun to read. you are an awesome writer! i'm not kidding! your stories are the only good ones that i want to read about Faerie Path. keep writing!
Franziska chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Eine schöne, ergreifende Geschichte, schade, dass irgendwer, den ich nicht kenne offensichtlich irgendwelche Rechte darauf hat. Ansonsten würde ich sagen: schmücke das ganze aus bis es ein Roman ist. Vielleicht ist es auch so mit veränderten Namen möglich? Ich nehme an Tania steht für die Elfenkönigin Titania?