Reviews for Great Affection
Firefly chapter 1 . 4/17
DAAAAWWW!
spock love.
AwSadCute chapter 1 . 4/13
That is so cute! Poor Spock. He always winds up embarrassed in these things.
Robot chapter 1 . 3/30
Aww! So cute!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was so freakin' ! That was so just...AHHA! Beautiful, sweet, well written, and incredibly adorable!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love kid!Spock stories. They warm the heart. 3
Precira chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That's a really nice first Star Trek story! Or maybe I'm a little biased because I love kid fics and all, but it was great and really cute! (Sarek being protective of his little son, d'aw).
I have just a tiny remark, I slightly disapprove of your choice of name for Spock's childhood bully, since Selek is basically Spock himself, so that was a bit weird to read x)
Anyway good work!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
The story is fluidly and sophisticatedly penned with no grammatical or spelling mistakes that I am aware of. More importantly, the story is well-paced, engaging and conveys many interpretations in it's text, whilst keeping true to canon. Overall, a very creative, highly entertaining and sophisticated addition to FanFiction.
Depp1987 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Do a series of Spock Kid! and Jim... THIS IS AWESOME ! 5/5
xD chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
cute
princeofthefallingangels chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I seriously love this. I love how you kept in mind that Spock doesn't like to be touched and that the cold is not comfortable for him. I love this.
Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story is freaking adorable. *chokes on adorable fluff that is this story*
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is so cute! I've had an awful time finding any de-aged!Spock stories and I'm so happy I found yours. I love that you addressed his abusive past. It means that someone gets to comfort him and be angry on his behalf! Yum.
MissVoiceLess chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Frickin' adorable! "I like you a lot" became "you remind me of my mom"~ I likes it, I do I do.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/30/2011