Reviews for Great Affection
lulu422 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
That was so freakin' ! That was so just...AHHA! Beautiful, sweet, well written, and incredibly adorable!
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
I love kid!Spock stories. They warm the heart. 3
Precira chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
That's a really nice first Star Trek story! Or maybe I'm a little biased because I love kid fics and all, but it was great and really cute! (Sarek being protective of his little son, d'aw).
I have just a tiny remark, I slightly disapprove of your choice of name for Spock's childhood bully, since Selek is basically Spock himself, so that was a bit weird to read x)
Anyway good work!
Jess chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
The story is fluidly and sophisticatedly penned with no grammatical or spelling mistakes that I am aware of. More importantly, the story is well-paced, engaging and conveys many interpretations in it's text, whilst keeping true to canon. Overall, a very creative, highly entertaining and sophisticated addition to FanFiction.
Depp1987 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Do a series of Spock Kid! and Jim... THIS IS AWESOME ! 5/5
xD chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
cute
princeofthefallingangels chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
I seriously love this. I love how you kept in mind that Spock doesn't like to be touched and that the cold is not comfortable for him. I love this.
Bookworm chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
This story is freaking adorable. *chokes on adorable fluff that is this story*
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
LOVE IT!
Blessed24 7 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
This is so cute! I've had an awful time finding any de-aged!Spock stories and I'm so happy I found yours. I love that you addressed his abusive past. It means that someone gets to comfort him and be angry on his behalf! Yum.
MissVoiceLess chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Frickin' adorable! "I like you a lot" became "you remind me of my mom" I likes it, I do I do.
Doni chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Very cute.
LuminiaAravis chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Impeccably well-written, cute, touching, but not mushy.

I'm just a little confused about this whole planet-Vulcan-blowing-up business. Is that something unique to the movie that never happened in the TV series? Because in the series Vulcan and Amanda were both well alive...

All in all one of the best Trek fics I've ever read!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Cute.
Anonymous Lazy Cat chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I really like this. Even though I normally stay away from ST-2009 fics (because I didn't like the new movie AT ALL.) this one is surprisingly good.

One thing I noticed though is that you rated it K, which means appropriate for anyone over 5, right? But I saw at least one rather...strong curse word in there (Coming from Bones, but thats no surprise.). Just thought you should know.